Again: Where is Jesus?

by Wonderment 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry

Jesus said, "Come to me, and you will find rest".

We didn't come to Jesus, and we certainly found no rest.... Just more work.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Jesus has come. Just ''invisibly'''.
  • mynameislame
    mynameislame

Think about the term "The Truth".

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    Yep..where is Jesus? isn't it funny that first century Christians used to proclaim Jesus and our heavenly father at every opportunity. Today Jehovah's (Christian) Witnesses proclaim the Jehovah and the faithful discreet slave at every opportunity. Jesus now and again being mentioned of course.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Jesus is a cardboard figure for the Witnesses. Jehovah is just a sounding board for the organization, echoing anything the Watchtower wishes. For every finger they point at the sky there are three more pointing right back at them.

.........................................................................Watchtower Jesus

• Heaven
    Heaven
    Assuming for a moment that Jesus was an actual, real person, then where he is ... is dead ... and has been for a very long time.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    It's all about Jesus. Exactly!!
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious
    Jesus is nonexistent for the jws.
  • Enlightenment123
    Enlightenment123
    Words can't express how pissed off I get when I see how much and how often Jesus is completely disregarded by this religion, especially when the Bible says that He, and what He did, are of primary importance. 1 Cor. 15:1-4.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Like I said, Jesus is ''invisible''.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit