Simple, yet very effective way, for ALL to spread the TTATT to current JW family and friends, possible GAME CHANGER.

by Dunedain 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Billy - "...it's in a different place than it was just a few months ago. And who knows where it will be a few months from now."

And now we do know, 'cause it's been a few months.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Data-Dog - "Pretty soon, knowing the JW gossip mill, you'll risk getting a reputation as 'crafty' and 'devious'."

Personally, I'd have been hard-pressed not to feel flattered by labels like that. :smirk:

• baker
    baker
    Change your name on your iPhone to "TTATT-googleitnow" so when others search for a network at the assmemby or meeting they will see yours and maybe get curious and google it.
  • Landy
    Landy

I have no real interest in making others see the light - when I stopped going it was because I had decided it wasn't right for me.

It's up to each individual to decide whether it's right for them or not.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

Clever approach to current members and to spread actual truth.

Another more sinister approach would be to use a hypnotic approach that bypasses the conscious mind and goes right into the subconscious. This is a great tactic when we are one-on-one with them alone, away from 'the car' or 'the group'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit