Do You Think Trump Is Done?

by minimus 83 Replies latest jw friends

• TD
    TD

I recommend reading the indictment. (It's only 45 pages which is fairly short.)

Trump is not being charged with incitement to riot, he's, being charged with conspiracy to defraud.

About a third of the way through, it becomes apparent that Mike Pence is a primary source.

The indictment lists 6 unnamed co- conspirators, 5 of whom are pretty obvious.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    it becomes apparent that Mike Pence is a primary source.

His career in politics is over. I expect he will become a "contributor" on the Sunday morning talk shows.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    His career in politics is over. I expect he will become a "contributor" on the Sunday morning talk shows.

Yeap ...At CNN or MSNBC.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

The previous link posted (rumble) is a read through with a lawyer (although he drinks and cusses a lot - like normal lawyers).

The theory that Trump secretly thought the election was on the up-and-up the entire time is laughable. He still honestly believes it was stolen - as does just about half the country.

• Samcats
    Samcats

Yeah! It would be like Fox News secretly thinking Dominion machines weren't rigged! Hilarious!

• Lightgrowsbrighter
    Lightgrowsbrighter

Nothing to see here... 2020 US Presidential election numbers graph... move along.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I bloody hope the ignorant fat oaf is done, I detest the man.

Hopefully we will never see him again on our T.V screens here in the U.K,after the legals are done, unless a programme shows a clip of him uttering more unintelligible drivel and self-aggrandisement on US T.V, for us all to gawp and laugh at.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Trump has been impeached and indicted over and over again.

And only a blind fool would fail to see, or see and still not believe the weaponized three letter agencies in the U.S. are in fact being used against any citizen who does not kneel to the leftist agenda and spout the official democrat party lines. Trump spoke the truth when he said, "They're coming after you — and I'm just standing in their way.” That is why the left and the leftist sheep hate him so much.

• SydBarrett
    SydBarrett

"....Obama being successful, same problem that another Clinton had, they were so polarizing (activist First Ladies) and their husbands were so bad while in office even their own base won’t come out for them."

You use two 2-term Presidents who won re-election by wide margins as an example of "own base won't come out for them" ?

• LV101
    LV101

FedUpJW - I can't tell you how many workmen kept checking votes on TV screens after last election and walking away saddened.🥲 They all said their families had made great money during Trump's term. I was surprised they were so outspoken. Recently, workmen have stated their lib coworkers/friends have seen the light -- doubtful. Having minor construction in so cal now -- not sure same but maybe I'll find out. I'm hearing it won't matter from interesting sources - the vote harvesting/mail-in thuggery.

🤣Have never heard above statement re/lawyers cussing/drinking a lot and I've heard a lot! I'm around many -- (family/friends - have some retained outside states) but maybe they need to.🤣 Quite ethical/responsible people and stressful if they're great. Lawyers are educated/indoctrinated leftist -- they're going to save the world - if only. Know a couple of left attys. and they're quite conservative - it's interesting to hear them debate with non-left ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit