Do You Think Trump Is Done?

by minimus 83 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Certain forces appear to be trying to make sure Donald Trump never runs for President again. Some Republicans are clearly abandoning Trump and of course the Democratic press has been saying Trump is done!

What do you think? Is Trump’s goose cooked??

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Oh yes most certainly, even if does try and run for the Presidency again he certainly wont be receiving much of the Republican party support..

People who voted from him in this recent election will now never vote again for the guy after the disaster at the Capitol.

I confidently doubt he would even try and run again.

He's most likely going to make an effort to sustain his business ventures and back away from politics all together.

• minimus
    minimus

I think a lot of Republicans are angling for the President’s job in a few years. It doesn’t surprise me that some people would always be anti Trump. You never know what can happen 4 years from now. Personally, I’d think the BS he had to endure would make him think twice for going back to the job. Plus they will be going after him and his family and business so he will be keeping busy.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

About 47% of the population still supports him. I doubt he’ll run again, but true conservatives are forced to make a comeback to offset the crazy of the next 4 years.

No more Romney’s or Cheney’s or Bush’s, that’s for sure, if you don’t fight for your rights and your country you’ll end up with Biden and Harris and AOC.

• TD
    TD

Trump is a survivor. I don't think this impeachment trial is the worst of his problems, but I think he'll pull through.

Trump's political leaning is actually National Populist. It should not be confused with traditional Conservatism, just as disagreeing with it should not be confused with hating the man.

(I'd be happy to explain the difference...)

• minimus
    minimus

I think Trump hates that he got “ beat” by Biden.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

It’s up to him. He might want to retire. If he does, good for him. But if his opponents can’t move on, and they continue to try to ruin him, it will only force him to fight back.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think Trump will continue to be a huge influence in the Party. I think he will play a role in the 2022 elections for congress and I expect him to especially attempt to "overthrow" GOP House members that shunned him.

If he suggests that he might form a 3rd Party for the 2024 presidential election, that will shake up some in the GOP because they know they cannot win a damn thing if the Trump base deserts the GOP. (Not that the GOP will ever win the White House again with Dominion managing the vote.) Otherwise don't be surprised if Don, Jr. tosses his hat into the ring with Hawley and Haley and 20 other wanna-be narcissistic candidates.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

In politics anything can happen ?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Impeachment or not, his goose is in fact cooked. They stole one election from him, what would stop them from stealing another in 2024? And 2028, if he is still healthy enough to run? Not only that, anyone that runs on any platform that is not globalism will also "lose" because of bogus votes (and probably be slaughtered in the gulags).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit