Are You Confident With Covid Vaccines and What Officials Say Is The Right Thing To Do?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

To answer the question in the title, I am not confident in what the officials are saying. I have seen and heard just too much conflicting information from many of the same people who are saying what they are saying. But after finally breaking free from the Watchtower I have become very critical in my thought about what people in the position of power say on any matter.

• minimus
    minimus

Otwo, that’s the point. YOU can make the decision as you see fit, as it should be.

• Simon
    Simon

Just saw a great analogy as to that is going on with the Vaccines:

The "health experts" are effectively playing the Trolley Problem, but choosing to flick the switch and have the runaway trolley run over and kill thousands all to save one person.

They need to do a much better job at presenting the facts and the risks.

Right now they are blowing it big time.

Whatever happened to "trust the science, follow the data"?

• minimus
    minimus

The governor of New Hampshire tonight said that the state will no longer force a mask mandate. He encourage people to use common sense and not have the state tell us how we should wear a mask or not

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I believe, for once, OTWO and I are in agreement.

• WokenfromJWcult
    WokenfromJWcult

If only the authorities would look into those that refuse a relatively safe blood transfusion and how many die needlessly from this reckless decision toward life. wishful thinking. just a thought.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit