Are You Confident With Covid Vaccines and What Officials Say Is The Right Thing To Do?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Most of my friends have gotten the vaccines and are quite confident that it’s just what the doctor ordered. I’m not confident with Dr. Fauci. I don’t like the fact that the makers of the vaccines are not held responsible if someone taking the vac develops an illness or even death. I am not against vaccinations. I’m just not confident with these Covid shots.

How do you feel about it??

• Steel
    Steel

Covid kills about 3 out of every 100 people that get it. I am sure those numbers are much lower if you only looked at the people below 50 but life is life.

The chances of a adverse reaction is so slim. Its just stupid the CDC even makes an issue of it. I know for a fact that insulin kills more people each year than any Covid vaccine.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

As I said in the other thread, the vaccines are extremely safe. 5 with adverse reactions out of 6 million is a fluke, it isn’t even proven these cases are caused by the vaccine as people get sick and die of all sorts of issues with or without a vaccine. If they had been in a car accident, you can’t blame COVID or the vaccine, likewise there are more people per million that have blood clotting issues, the vaccine is just a cheap way of getting healthcare for preexisting conditions.

• minimus
    minimus

Right. What’s 5 lives?? One person dies from tainted Tylenol and everything is recalled.

• LV101
    LV101

No accountability only because it was approved during an emergency pandemic (COVID 19) as were some previous vacs.

Just received call to see if I was watching the news -- I'm not but CDC made statement that perhaps these vacs aren't safe. So glad I'm not watching but Tucker Carlson is going back and forth re/the positives/negatives, apparently. Anyone hearing same? I was also told more blood clots occurring in women on birth control pills.

No one has evidence of how many adverse reactions or deaths re/the vacs.

• Justmemorph
    Justmemorph

I know for a fact that insulin kills more people than COVID. Maybe we should have an insulin vaccine!

wait....

• minimus
    minimus

The world wasn’t going to get out of their deadlock unless a vaccine was made available. We got a vaccine.

• Simon
    Simon
    Covid kills about 3 out of every 100 people that get it.

What utter rubbish, nowhere close. Stop spreading misinformation

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

All I know is I'm going to get a vaccine to be safe. I'm scheduled for next month.

• Steel
    Steel

So Simon

What is 30 million divided by 500000 deaths? The ratio is pretty much consistent around the developed world. It’s actually worse in places like Mexico and Brazil.

So what is your angle then ?

1. The deaths of old people don’t really count . They were old and going to die anyway.

2 . We aren’t counting asymptotic cases . The actual survival rate is 99.9 percent because the United States actually has a population of 6.2 billion people.

The purpose of this board is to help escape the watchtower . Now it’s just a fucking joke .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit