Could the world "go back in time" 20+ years?

by Simon 30 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

What is that supposed to mean?

Of course you can speculate ... but don't expect everyone to go along with it !

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

I don't expect ANYONE to go along with it.

It just seems suspect that a virus that has never been heard of before all of a sudden starts sweeping around the world.

Pleasuredomes post on Englishmans thread shows that it is not just me that is asking questions.

www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/50864/725579/post.ashx#725579

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

here's a simple fact simon:

The virus, according to academy of medecine member Sergei Kolesnikov, is a cocktail of mumps and measles, whose mix could never appear in nature.

"We can only get that in a laboratory," he told a conference in the Siberian city of Irkutsk, quoted by RIA Novosti news agency.

It may have spread because of an "accidental leak" from a lab, he added.
    http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-10-1462_1346560,00.html

where's the conspiracy theory?

or there's this:

http://www.rense.com/general37/ssswe.htm

• Simon
    Simon
    is a cocktail of mumps and measles, whose mix could never appear in nature.

Well, it's appeared in nature in animals for years so I don't rate that guys research too much.

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Has SARS appeared in animals for years?

If it has, then how has it all of a sudden jumped to humans? Most of the bio-weapons that man has created have come from tha animal kingdom, or are variations of common virus' that have been changed in the lab.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LMAO at people who are loathe to believe a single word from a traditional media source, but scarf down bowls full of sh*t with a smile on their face if it comes from a cheesy enough source. Must be the cheese, cuz you guys don't really like poo poo, do you?

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Sixofnine,

It depends on what you mean by a traditional media source.

Is the BBC a traditional source? Or maybe Fox News? Or Pravda? I think it depends on which country you come from whether you will believe anything that is said from another. I don't think many French people would read German newspapers and visa-versa.

It has been proven many times that the mainstream media is biased for many different reasons. Rupert Murdoch owns Sky News. Can you imagine any criticism of him on that channel?

Conrad Black, a Canadian, The Hollinger Group, owns many newspapers around the world including some East-Coast US papers and the Jerusalem post.

The mainstream media over the last 10 years have been buying each other up so there is less objectivity than there was before. Can you imagine ABC news condemning Ford when they are major shareholders.

• Jayson
    Jayson
    it could put a brake on globalisation which I see as a bad thing.

In the mass general sense I agree with you.

Simon would you be for making all boarders less pourous?

What is your stance on the EU, say Turkey entering the pact for one thing. (Generally speaking too?) We can talk WTO issues and NAFTA but I'm trying to start slow.

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Jayson,

Hope you don't mind me responding to a direct question of Simon.

The way the borders have been erroded over the years especially in Europe has caused more problems than the freedom of movement it was supposed to give.

I think this is one of Bill O'Reilly's beefs with the US government about the lack of border controls between the US and Mexico and I think he's right on this issue.

In order for a country to protect it's citizens then it must have control of it's borders. The movement of economic migrants into Britain has sparked major diebate in the House Of Parliament, and some fascist parties here in Britain are actually winning seats in local government because of their twisting of the issues and putting fear into the people of the area.

The likes of NAFTA will start the same as the EEC did, but will eventually turn into what we have now in Europe, the EU were we have laws made for us in Britain by minister in Brussels.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    the EU were we have laws made for us in Britain by minister in Brussels.

So Brussels' can't sprout laws for Brits? Does it leave a bitter aftertaste in the British mouth?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit