What's Is The Goal Of This Religion?

by pale.emperor 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I wonder if their goal right now isn't to figure out WTF has gone wrong? Surely they have to realize that everything that the Alnighty Guru Fred Franz (they all bowed to this guy) put to pen & paper was totally F***ed Up! Unlike Joshua's words in Deut, "everything promised has come true" -- with Fred, NOTHING HAS COME TRUE! Now everyone is standing around holding an empty bag (if they're not occupying a 6ft deep piece of real estate).

I think the last of the old GB 1.0 were glad just to be able to put a bandaid on things until they died and "received their reward in heaven" (yeah, I think they all believed all that BS). Now GB 2.0 is cussing them over the mess they left behind. GB 2.0 is being forced to change all the old Franz doctrines because it's all falling apart...........DOC

It's crashing down on their watch!

• baker
    baker

Ken’s Bag of Rice

Ken, who is six years old, lives in Haiti. He was happy to learn that soon a new Kingdom Hall would be built for his congregation. He decided to make a secret con- tribution box and hide it in his room. Instead of spend- ing the allowance his parents gave him for school, he put it in his box. He did this faithfully until the King- dom Hall construction group arrived to begin work on the project. He then gave them his secret box, which contained enough money to buy a large bag of rice. For many days, Ken’s rice was served at the work site during the noon meal.

A yearbook story one of many, that cannot ever be verified. How poor children in destitute areas give all to the Hall, so you well off folks should give till it hurts, speech. Barbara Olsen commented in the past that lot of "stories" were found to meet the situation at hand.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Remain alive 'til 1975! ... hahaha

• sir82
    sir82

Stories such as that make my blood boil.

How many bags of rice could have been bought if GB members & their wives & entourage would have flown to Europe, Asia, etc. for international conventions in coach instead of first class?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What's Is The Goal Of This Religion?

Image result for Watchtower Real estate..Image result for Building kingdom hall

..........................Image result for greedy

• wisdomfrombelow
    wisdomfrombelow

The goal of this religion hasn't changed since it began as a religion. To financially support the Watch Tower Society in any way possible. Previously it was primarily though literature sales and now that has changed to other means. The Watch Tower organization's one goal is to continue to exist.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Simply put power. Power is like a drug, the more power one has, the better the high.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Their goal, until recently, was to perpetuate their numbers and grow. You can consider it the equivalent of a nation state conquering other nations or a corporation buying other businesses in order to 'grow'. In one word, expansion.

Power over others yes, but what I mentioned is a form of power.

They offer nothing of any value to humanity. At least the Catholic and Adventist churches run hospitals and other charities.

Now wealth has been added to the equation.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i think the jw goal is...to be a witness of jehovah.

which is a man-made name for god. god is also man made.

so...jehovahs witnesses are a bit pointless really.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

its a scam, has been for decades, the non jw's that reap the rewards of this former printing giant and now a real estate speculator still pile up the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, they have no goal, there was never any goal, The Big A will never come, every single one of us/them will die, any more to say?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit