String Theory Co-Founder: Sub-Atomic Particles Are Evidence the Universe Was Created

by Tenacious 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

(CNSNews.com) -- Dr. Michio Kaku [1], a theoretical physicist [2] at the City College of New York (CUNY) and co-founder of String Field Theory [3], says theoretical particles known as “primitive semi-radius tachyons” are physical evidence that the universe was created by a higher intelligence.

After analyzing the behavior of these sub-atomic particles - which can move faster than the speed of light and have the ability to “unstick” space and matter – using technology created in 2005, Kaku concluded [4] that the universe is a “Matrix” governed by laws and principles that could only have been designed by an intelligent being.

“I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence. Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore,” Kaku said, according [5] to an article published in the Geophilosophical Association of Anthropological and Cultural Studies.

“To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

“The final solution resolution could be that God is a mathematician,” Kaku, author of The Future of the Mind: The Scientific Quest to Understand, Enhance, and Empower the Mind [6], said in a 2013 Big Think video [7]posted on YouTube.

“The mind of God, we believe, is cosmic music, the music of strings resonating through 11-dimensional hyperspace.”

Click here for original story.

• cantleave
    cantleave

His conclusions are interesting but have no more validity than any other untested speculation. It is also worth noting he is referring to a god of Spinoza type of creator not a personal god.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Well if Elon Musk and Michio Kaku say we are in the matrix then yes higher power intelligence does compute to make that scenario possible. (not that i buy into it)

I somehow doubt that Yahweh is what they have in mind.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Have you seen the video?

The 'quotes' mentioned in the article are not in it. On the contrary, it more sounds like he is referring to the same 'god' that Einstein referred to. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Albert_Einstein

Kaku's website doesn't mention anything like what is claimed in the article.

To me it looks like this is another case of believers misunderstanding, misquoting or misappying.

http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/34234/does-michio-kaku-claim-he-has-found-proof-of-gods-existence

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Any new scientific information that comes along to prove the existence of a Creator, doesn't prove that he or it is backing Jehovah's Witnesses and that they are the one true religion.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I draw the same conclusions when I study physical chemistry and particle physics.....but there is still no concrete evidence. But it's enough for me.

Kate xx

• bohm
    bohm

The summary mentions faster than light particles. Something is seriously wrong.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Are we are byproduct of math?

• cofty
  • David_Jay
    David_Jay

When I was 13 my family and I moved out of our house because it got too difficult to live in it.

Objects would fly out of closets and crash against walls. Hanging light fixtures would begin to swing, sometimes violently, all on their own. Curtains and blinds would open and close, sometimes slowly, sometimes with sudden force. Tables shook and moved. Horrible sounds would come from the middle of the house in the dead of night. It was frightening.

My sister said it was proof of evil spirits and ghosts of the dead, and therefore she believes to this day that wicked and inhuman spirits caused the events we all witnessed growing up.

What does this have to do with the subject. A lot.

While I have to admit that most people who hear of such things will say that I lived in a haunted house, and speaking conventionally I can't come up for a different set of words for it, yet just because these things happened (and yes, just because it more than often frightened all us, parents included), I can't say that what we witnessed was evidence or proof of anything.

Mind you, I'm a theist. I believe in God and spirits, etc. But just because we experienced a series of inexplicable phenomenon in a house we grew up doesn't mean that such was proof positive of ghosts, spirits, the supernatural, demons, life after death, etc. All I can say is we went through some pretty scary days and nights living there and left because we could not deal with what it was like. Who knows what caused it?

Just because you can't explain something or most people would come to a certain conclusion does not mean you have proof positive for such-and-such. Sure it could have been ghosts or spirits (if such exist) but just because a rocking chair moves back and forth on its own while you hear disembodied laughter doesn't mean you have a ghost or spirit behind it. You only have have evidence that when you see something like that, it scares you.

Just because you see a UFO doesn't mean you have proof positive that alien life exists. It is only proof that you saw an object flying that you can't identify.

Even though I believe in God, I don't think there is empirical evidence for God. The Jewish view of God is that God is transcendent, which means God can't be measured, poked, tested, etc. A God you could sample and manipulate, even parts of, to test and have mortals define as fitting their definition of a deity isn't much of a God, in my humble opinion.

Maybe a scientist or two is on to something, but maybe, like so many others, being so desperate to prove their own convictions right they are anxious to make conclusions that may not really be there under disinterested re-testing.

Again, I'm a theist. I'm not so convinced by this or other claims of empirical evidence of God.

Not everything that goes bump in the night is a ghost. Just because it scares you and just because you can't find any other explanation that fits what you think it must be doesn't mean your dead Uncle Carl is trying to play Ouija with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit