Start of the Great Tribulation will be announced soon

by joey jojo 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

I bet The GB will tell the sheepie to sign over their homes, savings and investment accounts because the end is so near.

After all they must be ready to obey regardless if it makes sense from a human stand point or not.

• waton
    waton
    I wondered when the WTS said that anointed would be alive on earth after Armageddon, how could they blondie

exactly, I believe JJ was mistaken about that. that idea was not a wt doctrine for the last 70 years. curiously

jesus said though, that the tribulation would be cut short, so some flesh of the chosen ones might be saved. he clearly did only speak of the first fulfillment for the anointed, not a latter day anointed generation.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

yep--the annointed will have died before armageddon. Any still alive then will be proven to be non genuine.

As if i care. Blah de blah blah .

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

how did I , how did WE ever believe this stuff ?

Ozzie

Because the logic is so convincing. It still is if we think about it.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Fisherman

But the Bible does say that there is an elite group that goes to heaven whoever they are and that not everyone goes to heaven

Can you elaborate?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

IF the tribulation described in the bible comes there will be no means to announce it. Despite the illustrations of shaved tie wearing men reading a letter with official letterhead as every one follows on their tablet.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Can you elaborate?

Hi Ozzi,

Does everybody goes to heaven?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    They may even declare the great tribulation is the new normal of the world condition, making the switch from 'we are living in the last days' to 'we are living in the great tribulation'.

The July issue of Craptower (Study Edition) discusses at length the end-times prophecies with their unique interpretations, yet doesn’t even mention the great tribulation, not once.

Have they given up on that gem of fear-mongering ?

Maybe joey jojo is right, and “new lightTM” is to be revealed.

• Biahi
    Biahi

The tribulation is supposed to be 7 years long, after 3 and 1/2 years, it becomes the “great tribulation.” It’s not supposed to be going on forever. After 7 years, then what will they have to say?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    After 7 years, then what will they have to say?

Overlapping tribulations?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit