3 English and 3 Spanish Letters Arrived! (as of 2020-07-06)

by Atlantis 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Thanks Petra.

You're such a blessing!!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Beth Sarim:

Delivered! Thank you so much Beth! I may have sent you these twice.

---------------------------

Petra!

• T2020
    T2020

Could you send PM?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

T2020:

Delivered!

Petra!

• JWpomo
    JWpomo

Me too while drinking Holy Spirits. 😇

• kford
    kford

Yes please

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

JWpomo:

Delivered!

kford:

Delivered!

--------------------------

Petra!

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

Could you send please? Thank you

• dozy
    dozy

Hi Petra can you add me to your mailing list please.... Thanks .... :-)

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Doctor Who:

Delivered!

dozy:

Delivered! If you would like to be on the email list, send me a pm and let me know what email address to use to send you the documents.

Those on the email list receive the documents automatically and before the documents are ever mentioned on the board. This removes any need for sending pm messages.

I usually send out about 300 emails and then come to the board and list the documents. So those on the email list have already read the letters an hour or two before a post is made here.

Getting the documents automatically is a help because you don't have to do anything. No pm messages are necessary. I usually attach the letters to the email and that way they are always there for you. You can go to the store for a gallon of milk and the letters are there. You can drive around town to pay bills and the letters are there for you.

When its time to read your emails, you can examine which letters you want, and which letters to keep for extra toilet paper. (Just in case of another shortage.) You don't have to worry about missing out on anything.

Then, if something comes up and you need a document, you can write to me for it because you will my email address. Atlantis has documents going back to the time he and Noah were drinking buddies!

Petra!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit