3 English and 3 Spanish Letters Arrived! (as of 2020-07-06)

by Atlantis 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

3 English and 3 Spanish Letters arrived as of (2020-07-06)

TEXTOS BÍBLICOS Y REFERENCIAS PARA VISITAS DE ÁNIMO

Scriptures And References For Encouraging Calls

RE: Judicial Hearings in Kingdom Halls

Comités judiciales en Salones del Reino

RE: Letter of encouragement for the elders

Asunto: Carta de ánimo a los ancianos

Those on the email list have already received these letters. If you are not on the email list, reply below and I send a download link to your pm box.

Petra!
  • lexosa8221
    lexosa8221

PM me please!

• newsheep
    newsheep

What a bunch of idiots! First they say to follow the authorities concerning the covid. Yet use the hall only for judicial meetings only. Then they say to make sure your not going to spread infection. How does one do that if they have the covid but no symptoms? Then they spread it to the elderly person that finally woke up just to die. People please do not go to your judicial meetings. It has nothing to do with pleasing Jehovah or the Faithful and Discreet Slave. It's all a crock of shit! If you are asked to go then tell them you have to follow the authorities direction since god has put them there.

• newsheep
    newsheep

What a bunch of idiots! First they say to follow the authorities concerning the covid. Yet use the hall only for judicial meetings only. Then they say to make sure your not going to spread infection. How does one do that if they have the covid but no symptoms? Then they spread it to the elderly person that finally woke up just to die. People please do not go to your judicial meetings. It has nothing to do with pleasing Jehovah or the Faithful and Discreet Slave. It's all a crock of shit! If you are asked to go then tell them you have to follow the authorities direction since god has put them there. Just don't go!!! Someone should send this in to their own authorities.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

lexosa8221:

Delivered!

---------------------------

Petra!

• DAWUD
    DAWUD

me too

Thank you

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I’ve received my copies as usual. Thanks for doing this.

These letters to elders are totally empty. The recent outlines for local needs talks too—utterly devoid of substance. Plus a cut and paste of “encouraging scriptures”. Is Watchtower leadership trying to kill people with boredom?

Watchtower is an organisation with nothing much to say, at a time when people are hungry for meaning and connection. They churn out letters and programs as merely products to justify their own existence. There’s no ambition or real attempt to convey spiritual insight or care for real needs.

• thedepressedsoul
    thedepressedsoul

Newsheep, I believe this does not pertain to the US Kingdom Halls.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Please Atlantis .... thank you in advance.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

DAWUD:

Delivered!

---------------------------

RubaDub:

Delivered!

--------------------------

Petra!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest