Anyone every heard anything about your own blood?

by Tobyjones262 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Lol Toby I was out before the whole smurfs thing but I remember the panic about Care Bears and yoga! Childish yes!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

There have been articles on this in the past.

As long as it is not removed from your body or out of circulation, then it is still considered your own blood.

Same as if you have open heart surgery and they are taking the blood and recirculating it back into your body. The same goes with kidney dialysis where the blood is processed through a machine and put back into the body.

Rub a Dub

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

The ARJWB website has a copy of a DPA that was briefly handed out that allowed autologous blood transfusions. JWFacts might have a copy of this also. The few forms that were handed out were quickly recalled. I'm thinking this happened around the time of the 911 incident in New York.

They might also have WT references to one's own blood.

• Giordano
    Giordano

There is a reason that the WTBTS is the only religion that has this belief. The reason begins and ends with ....how stupid is the Society and their followers? Very.

In our small family we lost my Mother-in-law for want of a needed open heart operation back when Blood was a must.

I myself had to get five liters of blood to survive open heart surgery in 1987. Thankfully I and my wife were long out of that belief system.

My sister, an uber JW, passed away from cancer in 1995. They couldn't remove all of the tumors because she couldn't remain on the table without blood. They had to close her up and hoped the chemo would get the rest. It didn't.

Prince died in part because he was talking large doses of pain medication. Because........He needed two hip replacements and no one performs that kind of surgery without blood.

So one way or another this religion kills people, shortens a persons's life and or causes them to suffer.

So sucking on ones finger is of minor concern.

• Ding
    Ding

If you do it, just make sure there aren't two witnesses.

Sorry, that's a frivolous answer to a serious question.

Just trying to point out how absurd the WT legalism is.

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme

As a Kid I was often stressed by guilt over doing that.

I knew it was wrong, and felt bad.

CULT CULT CULT CULT!

• blondie
    blondie

But you can use hemoglobin-based blood products made from expired blood donations and the blood of animals.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit