Since My Mom's Death--not a JW in sight !

by minimus 18 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I had one Lovebombing when she died by the congregation and since then---- nada. Lol

• Perry
    Perry

Sorry to hear about your mom's passing. Maybe start a new chapter in your life now that your mom is gone? Maybe new friends, a new church?

• compound complex
    compound complex

Sorry for your loss, Minimus, and for the lack of attention. It can be bewildering.

Peace and blessings.

CoCo

• under the radar
    under the radar

So sorry for your loss, minimus. I went through much the same after the deaths of both of my parents. I got a lot more comfort and condolences from my workmates than I did from my JW family.

• minimus
    minimus

perry u r still funny. And thanks all

• millie210
    millie210

Good to see you - you little red dot you!

So lots of emotion in the moment but no real follow through by the Witnesses?

Sounds familiar...

• rebel8
    rebel8

The OP in this thread definitely wins the Glass Half Full Award. ;)

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

So typical. You can't expect genuine empathy or concern from fake people.

If you expressed an interest in returning to Jehovah however they may prolong their pathetic excuse for "care and concern" a little longer. JWs don't just give their love away for free, there has to be something in it for them.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I am so sorry Min about your mom. It's so typical of the witnesses. It's normal behavior.

I hope you are ok. You are one of the posters I remember from way back on this board.

Image result for condolences

• Gulf Coaster
    Gulf Coaster

It's been a long time for me but I always got the message from the dubs that you shouldn't make a big deal of a loved one dying because you're going to see them in the new system. And that if you grieve too much it means you don't have that faith, so there's something wrong with you. If you're not a JW, then they just don't care about you anyway.

Sorry for your loss, I know it must be really rough for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit