2023-S-147-October-Announcements And Reminders

by Atlantis 18 Replies latest jw friends

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Long time ago, somebody in the Borg told me, when the archetypes stuff was in fashion, that as Noah's Ark door was closed the WT was going to 'close' in the future.

Maybe this hailstone message is gonna close them. One last bang and no more preaching, just waiting for the big Armageddon. Their business plan is no longer viable.

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

thank you :)

• hoser
    hoser

Interesting announcement about cleaning the Kingdom Hall. Lol

”even if you do not feel qualified, the brothers may be able to train you and your children together.”

This tells me that many are using the excuse of they are not qualified to do menial tasks to get out of cleaning the Kingdom Hall.

They are just tired of being micromanaged and treated like literal children and having their time wasted.

Mrs Hoser did rbc and got shit on for exposing a structural error tha one of the higher up male elders made on a Kingdom Hall. After that anytime we’re asked to do something at the Kingdom Hall she said we’re not qualified

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Hailstone message could be a ""red herring"",, distraction from something.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

No Donate to the World Wide Work?

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Once again Thanks for the share!

"We have to get the next generation of janitors trained so they won't need college." :)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I’m
    SadElder - “The Watchtower made a mistake when they began limiting volunteers at conventions to ministerial servants and elders…”

I’m guessing they figured that doing that would (somehow) incentivize more young guys to “reach out”.

Top-Shelf Tony tried something similar in one of his videos a few years back…

…he basically told all young Witness women that if a young male JW wasn’t an MS, he wasn’t marriageable material.

☺️

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Kids doing maintenance? Health and safety?.

Mind you I used to lend a hand , or get in the way more like, in the late 50s-60s.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

👍🤣

I remember hall construction back in the 1980's. I was a young lad and an elder handed me a lump hammer and said "Smash the old sisters toilet down as quick as you can."

Happy days!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit