2023-S-147-October-Announcements And Reminders

by Atlantis 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2023-S-147-October-Announcements And Reminders.

Grandpa!
  • btlc
    btlc

Thanks!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Thanks always Atlantis!!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Credit goes to Mike & Kim for this one!

Grandpa!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Thanks for the files.

Big belly laugh for this one:

Involving Younger Ones in Maintaining and Cleaning the Kingdom Hall. Even if you do not feel qualified, the brothers may be able to train you and your children together.

Good lord, how does someone reach adulthood and NOT know how to clean a toilet or dust a countertop? I know JW's are pretty ignorant, but that tops all!

• SadElder
    SadElder

The Watchtower made a mistake when they began limiting volunteers at conventions to ministerial servants and elders. Oh you could sit by a contribution box or clean a bathroom if you were considered worthy by the keepers of the holy grail, otherwise we don't want you. The tone was set moving forward then to the Fiefdom Hall where one's volunteer efforts were rejected unless the tenders of the holy sanctuary approved your application in advance.

Now they are begging those same people previously considered lowly, to do things. The tenders have been given the proverbial middle finger salute as the rank and file aren't interested.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Thank you 😊

• Tahoe
    Tahoe

Thank you Mike, Kim and Atlantis!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

God bless Mike, Kim and Atlantis!!

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

thanks for the posting...I thought it interesting that the kids were encouraged to encourage the parents to clean the hall. It's pretty bad when the kids are doing the driving. On another note, I visited a hall one Thur. night and an annoucement was made for the sisters who cleaned the bathrooms to ask the brother/s for a key to the t/p and towel dispenser. I thought about that for a while and called the congregation and let them know I thought it belittling to the sisters to have to ask a brother for a key for the dispensers. ( he told me they wouldn't do it otherwise....what.....? You have some men who just like to "boss" and the women and kids do the dirty work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit