Parents did you just skip this page ?

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 23 Replies latest jw friends

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Can parents really teach kids from this book, things like this , worded in such a way?

I know I would not !

I must admit that I never read this book when it was released coz being single n who wants to read a book for kids. So never noticed this . was brought to my attention by a friend.

What do you think?

Zing

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

I never read that either! Wow, nothing like invoking the demons at an early age.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Chapter 10 page 60

This just makes me mad. It will definitely screw up a childs mind !

I feel sorry for the GB's wives.Seriously, the kind of brains attached to their husbands!

Zing

• sparky1
    sparky1

My sister who is in her late 60's and a faithful witness still believes in demon attacks. As a young girl, she thought that sleep paralysis was a demon attack and still holds to the belief to this day.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Feel sorry for your sister Sparky. When publications teach us from a young age about demons and the damage, control they have; then it must have a bad effect on us all. It is hard to uproot such things !

Thank you for sharing.

Zing

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I never read that book, when it first came out I was not of that age group and did not have any children. It is quite disgusting to say the least. But yes as a child I was told that my nightmares were the result of demons attacking me in my sleep. The ironic part was the only time I ever had those nightmares was when my mom would start attending meetings again. There were a few times she was inactive for several years, then after a while she would start to feel guilt and then be all zealous again. It took me many years to get over it the though that the devil was attacking me.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

OMG I was taught from this book, but obviously I just lapped it up.

I do remember being terrified by experiences of sleep paralysis as a kid Sparky 1

• tiki
    tiki

What year was that book published? Must have been after my departure. That book is to teach kids?

• blondie
    blondie

Wow, how disgusting! Yes, that is what Jesus to the children that came to him.

• sir82
    sir82

Good lord.

Well, that's certainly a way to mess with kids' minds - convince them that demons are watching them when they touch their nether regions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit