Why the COVID-19 vaccine mandate is wrong

by Brock Talon 37 Replies latest members politics

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

First State to implement large fines for Government Companies who force employees to get vaccinated.

State policy and Law overrides Federal Mandate by the President.

5,000 dollar fines for each violation by companies forcing vaccination on their employees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4evS0PSwQNg

• Justaguy
    Justaguy

Florida is the haven for freedom and liberty in the Union, now.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Who is going to administer these mandated vaccines, that's what I'd like to know.

Because doing so to someone who does not want one is assault, pure and simple. It's ABH in the UK and probably the USA & Canada etc too. What sane nurse or doctor would take such a legal risk if there were any chance of a future law suit regarding mandated vaccines.

As for kids having them without parental consent I'm appalled. Whomsoever bears the consequence of a decision should be the one to take it.

Who will be there to clear up the mess if a child has a lethal reaction to the shot? Not the government! Or in the future if the child cannot have kids? Again, the government? Hardly....it's the child and parents who suffer the consequences.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    However the latest news seems to be that the vaccine doesn’t actually stop you catching the disease or passing it on to other people.

It doesn't prevent you from getting it. I got the vaccine and I still got infected. The difference is that I only felt a mild sickness for about 2 days and then I was fine.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Covid doesn't ask you for permission before it infects you. If you're in the right place at the right time, that's permission enough for Covid. Covid doesn't have a brain and doesn't give a toss about your politics or your right to choose. This how evolution works. Those that are predisposed not to survive, for any reasons, have a lower chance of passing on their genes, ideas, politics, etc. to the next generations.

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

The difference is that I only felt a mild sickness for about 2 days and then I was fine.

I'm happy for you. Glad you are fine.

But this is an example of anecdotal evidence. I know many people personally who never received the vaccine and got COVID and then were mildly sick for a few days and then were fine. In fact, the CDC itself admits this will be the case for "most people." Many don't feel ANY symptoms at all.

So, how do you really know the vaccine helped you? You don't really. You just assume it did.

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

It doesn't prevent you from getting it.

While this is true, the MAIN point of my that paragraph I wrote is that the vaccines most definitely DO NOT prevent you from spreading it to others. This is absolutely key.

Since this is now known to be true, there is absolutely no reason for "vaccine passports."

The thing is, the people behind the passports absolutely refuse to address this in any way. They are behaving as if COVID-19 immunizations were like others that DO prevent the spread of disease. Certainly many of the past diseases we have had to fight start with immunizations, which when done, prevent the spread.

But COVID-19 does not behave like those, so we cannot fight it in the same way. That is why mandating vaccines on children to even go to school (e.g. San Francisco) is ridiculous. The vaccine will not prevent children from spreading it to other children, and even if a child were to get COVID-19, their chances of dying from it are extremely rare. Just as rare as them dying from the flu. Actually, the flu has killed more children than COVID-19 ever has, so why hasn't there been an mandate for flu shots?

Answer: because up until now, the general public were not sufficiently cowed into submission by governmental overreach due to Leftist hyperbole driven by a Leftist media, which read ready, willing and able to "cancel" anyone who disagrees with them.

• Terry
    Terry

I have little to no appetite for "conspiracy theories". In fact, one of my dearest friends is so-o-o-o into these things I can't bear to talk with him because the conversation turns into a litany of "THEY" and what "They" are up to.
    Conspiracies appeal to certain personality types and having once been in an F-ing CULT - I'm very squeamish. My default position is skepticism. I hope not fanaticism.
    Having said all that ...
    I must peel back the outer skin of this onion just a wee bit.

So many lies are told and enforced "at the top" I've become more than suspicious that an agenda (unstated) is at the core of mandates for vaccination.
    I get a creepy feeling. Yeah, I said that.

I don't like this feeling.
    I do understand that "feelings" are not facts but animals possess instincts and humans refer to their version of instincts as "intuition". So, I'll just employ that term. My intuition tells me there is more to the mandates than honest brokering of public health and the righteous "safety of the many rather than the rights of the few."

If I were compelled to speculate I'd be taking a long stroll off a short pier.
    I hate listening to conspiracy speculations and watching other people's videos that are labeled 'MUST SEE!!!"
    My rule of thumb is simply. The more exclamation points, the weaker the argument."

If you want to break down a society you must DIVIDE people into smaller and smaller groups. Intersectional breakdown is a symptom something is afoot.
    Righteous indignation at others is a worrisome psychiatric alarm bell to my ears.

Media is being manipulated and in turn manipulates us. This drives skeptics crazy.
    I am a skeptic and I'm crazy.
    I break out in a rash when "TRUTH" is mentioned with the word "THE" in front of it.

The labeling of whistleblowers and apostates with rotten adjectives, labels, and implications allows the voice of the "Devil's Advocate" to be silenced.
    We can still "think" what we think but if we "speak" what we think we can be
    invigilated to our own sorry end.
    Our electronic devices have been compromised. Siri and Alexa 'hear' everything.
    IF (remember, I just said "if") something were injected into our body identifying us and our location at all times - would that be useful to the invigilators?

I AM NOT PROMOTING ANYTHING

_______
    WHAT CAN WE KNOW?

A conspiracy developed around a certain Billionaire named Bill largely because he played dumb
    about a simple question asked directly about MICROCHIP implants in vaccinations.

First of all - What the heck is this all about? Color me curious. So, I decided to devote an hour investigating.

Let's go to Smithsonian magazine's article in 2019.

Quote:

"The tattoo technology, described today in the journal Science Translational Medicine, is still in the early stages of development, and hasn’t yet been tested in humans. But the team’s experiments in rats suggest that these medical marks are both safe and long-lasting, and can be administered alongside vaccines without compromising efficacy."

Notice this next paragraph:

Quote:

"Backed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, interviews in Malawi, Bangladesh, Benin, and Kenya will begin early next year.

“We want people to be comfortable,” says study author Kevin McHugh, a bioengineer at Rice University. “The goal is widespread adoption.”

_______

Okaaaaay.

Sounds like the poor people in Africa are going to be a test case, huh?

What else should we know?

Quote in Smithsonian mag:

"From there, reading the dots becomes a lot like scanning a QR code. Though invisible to the naked eye, dots stamped onto pieces of pig and human skin lit up in clear patterns—a circle, rectangle or cross—when viewed through a smartphone fitted with an infrared filter, the team found."

The TITLE of this article has a tagline:

"But the technology raises several ethical concerns that could stymie its progress".
    Ya think?

As a result of these "ethical concerns," a poll was published demonstrating who was concerned and how many.

Yahoo Poll in May of 2020: Are concerned about ethics

Republicans = 44%

Democrats = 19%

Independants = 24%

______________________________43% Dems + Independants

_______

RICE UNIVERSITY called these "Quantum Dot Tattoos"

IBM called them "Electronic Documents"

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation paid for and patented it.

So here is where the CONSPIRACY THEORIES began.

The Interview on TV where Nora O'Donnell asks Gates:

"Do you want a vaccine so you can put microchips into people?"

Triggering this response from Bill Gates:

"No - there's no connection between any of these vaccines and any

tracking type thing at all. I don't know where that came from."

Make of that what you will.

Saying "any of these vaccines" contradicts the vaccinations in Africa - doesn't it?

Or am I missing something?

I'm sure those who want to use these issues to score political points and create a Boogeyman are thrilled by this controversy.

When asked about the claim, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation told Reuters,
    “The reference to “digital certificates” relates to efforts to create an open source digital platform with the goal of expanding access to safe, home-based testing.”
    IBM describes a digital certificate asn an “electronic document” used to identify an individual,
    And associate the identity with a public key. Like a driver’s license or a passport, it provides proof of a person’s identity (here).

See where it says (here)?

That “link” does NOT exist.

---The requested page does not exist or might have moved.---

On that same Web Page is a link to RICE UNIVERSITY’s Web Page :

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/innovation/spiky-patch-could-invisibly-record-vaccination-history-under-skin-180973809/

There is a “There” there - but who knows how innocent? I think that margin of “WHO KNOWS?” is enough to scare certain people who don’t trust Gates for other (Epstein) reasons.
    That’s my research. Draw your own conclusions.

Is this an electronic SHIBBOLETH in the long run?
    Stay tuned…

Conclusion?
    “There are plenty of reasons why patients might hesitate to sign on to such an unusual procedure. One of the biggest issues, Lee says, involves the privacy, something that’s already a hot-button topic in the realm of health records. Carrying medical information on the body—even in a form that’s “invisible” without a special filter—could invite stigma, discrimination, or worse. You want to advance science. But you also want to be mindful of the potential impact that science might have.”

And Kendall Hoyt, a biosecurity expert at Dartmouth College’s Geisel School of Medicine, warned that the idea of administering tattoos may not be well received. Potential patients could reject the procedure out of fear or mistrust. They may worry that authorities are using the patches to “encrypt” information onto individuals. She notes that:

“Given the nature of these issues, the team’s tattoos could end up widening the chasm between patients and health providers, both foreign and local. If communication about the product isn’t initiated early. I worry about the unintended consequences. It could make things worse than they already are.” Kendall Hoyt, PhD

• Rafe
    Rafe

Something to consider in this vaccination debate/mandate is that this vaccination program effects the entire population not just solely concerning an single individual and their own personal health concerns.

There are documented examples of governments not imposing social restrictions or vaccination enforcement and the result in these areas was their hospitals became full of infected people with severe symptoms and of course some dying.

It pays to think about what if there was no vaccination to take for this apparent virus, what state of affairs would we be in then ?

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

Love your post, Terry.

And yes, Bill Gates was at best disingenuous with his answer, which only ADDS to the conspiracy theories. Pretty dumb move from an otherwise smart person because astute people such as yourself can easily refute it.

To this day I wonder what the world would look like had Donald Trump won re-election and the Republicans would be the ones pushing for vaccinations. I envision that most of the Democrats, most of the mainstream media and certainly the entire Far Left would be resisting, because, well, it was coming from Donald Trump. No other reason needed. Trump has already gone on record recently saying he would "encourage" people to get the vaccinations, but would never mandate them. He said he believes in "freedom of choice."

I believe him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit