Request--Sexual Sin Information Worksheet!

by Atlantis 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Biahi
    Biahi

I wonder what they think about all these leaks? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

If they have any sense, the GB is paranoid AF about how many closeted apostates (β€œaclostates”?) are sneaking around undetected at Warwick.

Wouldn’t it be a kick if they started looking suspiciously at each other???

😁

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

This cult has no shame in its criminal activity...WT directs elders to wipe-out, erase and eliminate any CSA evidence and paper trail! Paragraph 5 on 1st page of Information Worksheet says as follows:

"5. Once the service department sends final direction on the matter to the body of elders, all copies of this worksheet (printed or electronic) should be destroyed. Do not retain any copies of this worksheet in the congregation file or elsewhere."

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    ""Biahi

I wonder what they think about all these leaks? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

Priceless.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I may be wrong, but we all know the legal dept. is probably calling the shots on everything. This document does not sound to me like it was written by lawyers. Examples:

"the matter" I would expect a legal document to read "alleged incident. I also do not believe a lawyer would start off saying the older person involved is the "accused" and the younger is "victim." Certainly they would apply a qualifying word. Until somebody is convicted or confesses a lawyer will consider them "Innocent until proven guilty."

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

β€œAnd if the legal department doesn't tell them to call police or Justice they do nothing !!!!

Isnt that what happened in a a recent USA case? They were told not to report, didn’t and got prosecuted.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Jefft

Except the WT assumes guilt until the kangaroo court proves it. Usually CSA has an age difference. Of course the WT believes Lolita is everpresent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit