Request--Sexual Sin Information Worksheet!

by Atlantis 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Sure, I'll send you a copy. Here you go!

Sexual Sin Information Worksheet-S-175-E

Atlantis!
  • KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Grandpa are these the very “leaked documents” that were referred to on a certain YouTube channel recently?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Hi Kim:

They could be the ones. I would need to see the Youtube channels video to compare.

Could you direct me to the video?

Grandpa!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Kim:

I sent the PDF to your email so that you don't have to click on all those links.

Grandpa!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Got your email, thanks Grandpa ☺️

YouTube video link:

https://www.youtube.com/live/VOaMVdq3IRo?si=VdqK5y-7azrY4ngQ

• Varuaino
    Varuaino

Hey Atlantis thank you so much for all your shares !

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Well, now I can see Kim's concern about the letter. The person who sent me the letter made no mention of a Youtube channel, or video by Lloyd Evans. The person who sent me the letter has always been trustworthy, so I didn't question it.

However, now that I see from Kim's link where the letter may have come from, there is a bit of a question as to whether it is legit.

Kim knows Lloyd much better than I do, so I share her concern. If the letter causes any worry at all, then perhaps Simon can delete the entire post.

Lloyd wouldn't forge letters would he? I mean, he wouldn't stoop that low would he?

Grandpa!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Me says the Information Worksheet appears legit from the WTBTS...please don't shoot the messenger!

Seems like WT is just gathering information to add to its already existing large CSA Data Base...and in the process shooting itself in the proverbial foot...yet again!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

And the Borg usually gives themselves the rope and then they hang themselves with it.

With these shenanigans and crap policies.

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Thank You Atlantis,

Always the same, despite the affirmations of WT and JW ... Elder make justice , and police at same times :(

And if the legal department doesn't tell them to call police or Justice they do nothing !!!! :(

Best regard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit