When you're down and out, Just remember this

by LevelThePlayingField 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

We apostates have the goods on the Watchtower. We have all those WT and Awakes, all the news media clips, the ARC, everything. It's just a matter of time before some lost soul will ask, What the?

And we will have the answer.

So just hang on....it will come.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

That ant..... cant.... move a rubber tree plant!

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

live a good life and you'll win. Much better than in the WTS

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

See, all in time...All in time WATCHTOWER!

• Sliced
    Sliced

Whoops there goes another rubber tree plant!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

The ole saying..."give a man/woman enough rope and they will hang themselves." So true!!!

• humbled
    humbled

((((👍🏽))))🌱🍃🐜

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

As I am hanging on the cross I can start singing "look at the bright side of life". Lol Still Totally ADD

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

When you are 'down and out', just remember-----------The truth (ttatt) will set you FREE! Really free!

I know that I have become a much better person since I left the wtbts. I'm a much better husband, mainly because I have time for my wife and no longer view her as an inferior creation! 50 plus years together!

I'm a better father now (even though my kids are adults and have families of their own) because I'm not a judgmental a**hole always telling them how to behave so as to not reproach the organization! lol

I'm a better grandpa now because I have time for my grand kids. I don't have to explain the evils of this "old world" to them.

And I like myself better now because I don't have to be a freakin', self righteous hypocrite. I have time to do the things I postponed till the 'new world'. It's never to late to join the human race and live life!

just saying!

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

So true so true. Good for you eyes. Still Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit