Remind re: The "Cult" Label

by Simon 43 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon

peacefulpete: I told you earlier that if you post discredited BS it will be deleted. So it shouldn't be a surprise that I deleted your discredited BS.

You are not interested in any discussion, that's just an act - you just want to spout copy-pasted propaganda, every talking point the media fed to you, for you to regurgitate.

It's easily discredited, but what's the point? You won't listen, you are too determined in your TDS to want to hear facts. It would just be a waste of our time and 10 minutes later you'd just post the exact same thing as though it was somehow factual.

THIS is what is not happening on this site.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Tell me what discredited BS I posted so I can fact check it and not repeat it.

• Simon
    Simon

"Muslim ban" for one.

There was no ban on Muslims and Obama locked down the same countries.

It's a baseless claim that the media fed you and you fell for, apparently (or else you know and just don't care - which I suspect is the truth).

But lets suppose you were just misled and somehow, you've never encountered the true facts about it during all the various discussions: If you learn how to critique information and don't rely on only one source to interpret things and tell you what you should believe, you will start seeing how the media often collude to push a narrative that has enough of a small factual component to feel like it could be true, but misses important detail so that it completely misleads you. Late night talk-show hosts and comedians that tell you something aren't "informing" you, they are manipulating you.

Banning people entering the US from certain countries that happen to have predominantly muslim populations is not the same thing as banning muslims from entering the US.

It's very simple, logically, but an example of how people are easily fooled. Especially when you throw in the inconvenient fact that Obama banned entry from the exact same countries for the exact same reasons. But only when Trump did it was it labelled "racist" (even though muslim isn't a race).

It's a president doing what they are supposed to do - maintain the security of the US against threats, domestic and foreign.

Please don't waste my time with snippets of speeches taken out of context. The issue is what his administration did or didn't do.

• Simon
    Simon

This topic is done. I have better things to do with my time than allow you to waste it with nonsense.

Is it a reality? If it was, it would be easy to prove and argue convincingly, right?
    So the mic is all yours - have at it! ...

Notice Uzzah never came back with anything. This is how it always works. Make a claim, get challenged on it, ... crickets ..., then make same claims again in another topic.

Not playing your silly games.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit