knock, knock....

by Mimilly 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

I'm on a friends peuter here... a place I'm at more than home these days and I'm having probs signing on; etc; etc. This is to see if I need to do something in particular cos it's a different IP or whatnot. Knock, knock.... testing. Mimilly/Salem

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

OMG! I am so confused by this site now! (my punishment for not being here for so darned long. (stupid hibernation) What is a 'PM' (I'm thinking 'personal message' - but HOW do you do it?) I have a few clues but can someone help connect the dots between them? thanks muchly Mimilly/Salem

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hello, good to see you again, hope all is well

If you want to send someone a PM (personal message), just click on the name of the person you want to contact and that will bring you to a screen showing their profile details. On that screen will be the words "send message" (or something like that) which is a clickable link. If you click on that, it will bring up a box where you can post someone a PM. If they reply to your PM, it will show on the top lefthand corner of your screen if you have any new messages.

Hope this helps.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((((((Salem)))))))))

good to see you. Yes this place has changed ALOT. It took awhile for me to get used to it, so please don't ask, I still don't know. All I know is that everything is backwards and bottom to top! Go figure.

Stick around sweetie, and let us know how you are.

Hugs,

j2bf

• shera
    shera

Hello Mimilly and welcome back.

I'm from Nova Scotia too.. Dartmouth/Halifax

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

hey, nice to see you back in town. Thought you were one of those never-to-be-heard-from-again posters.

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Thanks all.... I was feeling like a fish-out-of-water in a place I call home. Dan - nope; just surviving the winter - been a nasty one with marriage biting the dust, work, health etc. I'm sure everyone has their 'winter' horrors to tell. Shera - I'm in Sackville! I actually work in Dartmouth. Hugs n kisses. Mimilly/Salem

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Ummm... I don't see the option to PM. Am I goin blind? Heeeelllp! Me again and again and again ;)

• Matty
    Matty

*coughs* do you see something resembling this on the top corner of your screen sweetie?

Welcome Mimilly Inbox (18453 new messages)
    Profile :: Logoff
  • Francois
    Francois

WHICH corner?

ft

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit