knock, knock....

by Mimilly 10 Replies latest jw friends

• DJ
    DJ

Hi Mimilly,
    It's so nice to hear from you!! Yea, the forum has a new look. It takes a while to get used to. I still don't have it all figured out either. There is a new topic heading, called 'Active Topics" that is where you will find all of the currently active postings no matter whether they were originally posted under, Friends or Bible Research or whatever. I hope that Matty helped you with the PM. I have no clue how to delete any old ones....? I don't think that it's possible to update your profile yet because I believe Simon is still working on that. Hmmm, what else is different???? Oh, all of the latest threads are at the bottom of your screen NOT the top anymore. It's sort of like reading Hebrew or something. No, I think that Hebrew is right to left.....lol. The ignore feature is gone....boo hoo. You may need help with your...cache or something like that. Hopefully, someone with a degree in computerism will fill you in on that one. I just messed with this thing at the bottom left of my screen until my computer jived with the new forum. I would not recommend that way of doing it, lol.

Ihope that you are well and like your job! It has been a heck of a winter for me too.......but it's almost May!! Flowers are blooming and birds are chirping!! Here's to a wonderful spring and summer! Love, dj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit