Back to the Meetings------Back to Covid.

by pistolpete 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Covid has now become an ott obsession and an excuse.

Hurrah for no meetings(tm).''

If more and more positive cases happen, I don't know how long the Borg can pull-off these in person meetings. Everyone is 'scared' now.

Could just be cash and grab thing.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

I had a long conversation with my brother about attending the memorial. Especially after the overload of invites in my mailbox. One question asked, if it is in person what will happen if someone will get covid and die, will Watchtower take responsibility? Also, if God is all powerful and knowing, why have so many brothers have died from covid? I think these where all good questions which he didn't know and had to get off the phone quickly for some reason. I guess his head hurt.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I can only wonder how many 'positive' cases of Covid until heads begin to shake and drive people to panic.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

My sister has been waiting for this for a long time. She keeps bringing it up and sending memes about going back.

She doesn’t know we stopped going to meetings 6 years ago. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

why have so many brothers have died from covid?

At the start of the COVID scamdemic one of t he governing body tubbies claimed that following all of their mandates was the same as listening to God himself, and that would protect JW's from the effects of the COVID. Their implication was that only unfaithful ones would die.

Of course they were blowing air out their . . .

• waton
    waton

This return to the k hall before the end of the pandemic shows, how bad wt decisions really are.

they sold the close - by halls everywhere. Now, the local hall[s] have a constant stream of overlapping meeting attendees squeezing through the doors, 10 am, 1 pm, 3 30 pm, without a break, without total ventilation, air exchange.

today's wt study: support gb's, elders decision even when they defy logic. right! heaven help the jws, when the going will get tough, based on wt history, even very recent ones, like the one to sell the neat, clean, isolated sanitized, home halls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit