Is there a 'for dummies' on Robert Hendriks thread?

by carla 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    TonusOH - Sounds like they are cleaning house. Morris, Hendricks... how many more on the way?”

Stephen Lett, if they have even a shred of common fucking sense.

“That little baby is an enemy of God” was just about the weirdest, most batshit thing I’ve ever heard him say…

…not only was it offensive to, like, every parent on the planet, it was also in direct contrast to basic Xtianity.

Jeezus, the Bible calls kids a gift from God.

If GB3.0 doesn’t view him as a liability by now, they never will.

😵‍💫

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    Tony Morris was definitely dismissed for being "not open to any agreement"...with the alcohol issue being a side problem as part of the evidence against him.

Would sure like to know the source, or at least have more than one (two witnesses anyone?).

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Would sure like to know the source, or at least have more than one (two witnesses anyone?).

Doubting Thomas had umpteen witnesses & still he needed more...!
    😆

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Ever since the photoshopped pics of GB with beards was posted (without a disclaimer that it was PS), I've become more skeptical of some things if read here first.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

RH III was possibly caught on open mic saying something to the effect at one of the numerous studios where WT had him on display:

"...naw, I really am not a true Jehovah’s Witness believer, though I do enjoy being in front of the camera...in fact I believe WT is as guilty as hell in their mishandling of CSA cases!"

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    "...naw, I really am not a true Jehovah’s Witness believer, though I do enjoy being in front of the camera...in fact I believe WT is as guilty as hell in their mishandling of CSA cases!"

Guessing he failed to brush up on his "Theocratic Warfare" strategy and got screwed for being caught telling the truth (not to be confused with The Troof).

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Wasn't that 7 years ago?

• Diogenesister
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

The above is courtesy of u/Sheol_Society from Exjw reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/exjw/s/nGhnyGdc7M

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I never heard of the guy, having left too long ago. I was curious to see if he was being wiped from the website. It appears so. I found only 1 reference to him from 4 years ago. No videos.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit