Why are so many Jehovah’s Witnesses Angry and Rude?

by Vanderhoven7 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It depends who you meet. Some are ok.

The rude ones just prove they're not proper Christians. They're in denial and afraid something will pop their bubble of lies AKA WBT$ 'truth(tm)'.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Punk said ….

depends who you meet. Some are ok.”

true…. Actually I find that almost to a man they are decent folk who try to show the right attitude in life.. Of course there are always some and sometimes they lack so many social skills they don’t know it.

If you mean on line, then they are very defensive and if they think you are one of “those apostates” they won’t think you deserve politeness

• joao
    joao

@BB

If they don't see us as human beings deserving respect, they don't follow Jesus example and have no education. Not even Satan did Jesus treat with rudeness!!!

Most of them think more of themselves then Jesus did of himself and couldn't care less for their neighbour.

Most of them simply wear a nice friendly mask. And the higher they climb, the more they "do" and the less human they are; the less they truly care!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Christian/JW Apologists have a deep seated fear that their beliefs are false. To ease their anxiety they choose to attack those who represent the possibility that their hopes and beliefs are rooted in fiction.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

I recently experienced the full shunning treatment by family and I can tell you that JWs are conditioned to throw away family if they are told to do so - period. This does not speak well of them as humans and certainly not as Christians.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I find that many Witnesses have a very thin veneer of patience which is easily penetrated when their beliefs are carefully questioned. That is when the ad hominem attacks are launched.

• Riley
    Riley

I went to a JW function a few years back and it was no secret I didn't give a shit anymore. Some old timer got me in a corner and basically wanted to start a debate. What made it more strange it was just the unique nonsense to the WTS.

Jesus is the Michael

Faithful Slave

New World Translation most accurate version of the bible.

Finally I just told him to give me a brief summary of the book of Romans. He walked away. and was pissed off too. Too funny. I still can't believe how much of a one trick pony I was.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Why do you think many JWs are hostile and rude? Or is that just my imagination?

Isn’t the simple answer, that they have never been taught grace.

Sure they’re taught rules and regulations, but just like their forebears, the Pharisees in Jesus’ day they have been taught no concept of grace.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Watchtower 1961 Jul 15 p.420 "Jesus encouraged his followers to love their enemies, but God's Word also says to "hate what is bad." When a person persists in a way of badness after knowing what is right, when the bad becomes so ingrained that it is an inseparable part of his make-up, then in order to hate what is bad a Christian must hate the person with whom the badness is inseparably linked."

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Change my mind. It's not bitterness. It's lack of faith. If they knew New system come tomorrow they would act differently. Saw that after 9/11 attack. Even most rude jw was behaving like a Sweet heart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit