Russell's aleged freemasonry on JWfacts.com

by NikL 67 Replies latest jw friends

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Frankly, I don't give a damn if Russell received his inspiration from the Bible, Vogue magazine, an all night bourbon bender or a combination of the above it was all BS rantings. What's even more sad his BS was the beginnings of a high control cult that would ruin peoples lives for over a hundred years while making a truckload of money in the process.

He is not the hero WT lyingly paints him to be that I know for sure!

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Thanks Rachael for the explanation. Kind of makes sense.

• wozza
    wozza

For me the fact that Russel started a religion from others thoughts and writings and populist thinking makes him someone who was'nt unique then.

Whether he was a Mason does'nt matter to me to prove he was not from god ,he finished his days and is rotting in the ground with borrowed symbols for a tombstone.

He successfully started a crooked american religion that we got sucked into and I'm so thankful that years ago I found this site (thanks Simon) and traced it,s history on the major points ,the small details don't matter .

What Russel did was start a fire of deceit that other crooked people kept alive to their advantage ,I only wish the internet was around when I embraced this crap ,at the time I could'nt find a book to refute it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Freemasons saw the Great Pyramid of Egypt as a land mark figure of masonry as well of King Solomon's Temple, which may have been further exemplified when Russell gave talks in involving the theology of Pyramidology when he used Freemason Halls.

• fukitol
    fukitol

The Watchtower Society has without a doubt been used by the Freemasons. Some of the GB are Freemasons.

There is almost no religion as suited to their agenda as the JWs.

Those who mock or try to dispel this simply don't understand the true Masonic agenda.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Love the chart Finklestein, I haven't seen that for a while. Good for a laugh

• vienne
    vienne

fukitol, would you care to submit proof that some of the GB are masons ....

• vienne
    vienne

finkel, can you list the times and places when Russell spoke in a masonic hall?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Vienne Russell used Freemason Halls quite frequently as he traveled throughout the US, the IBSA used a Freemason Hall even recently in my home town of Vancouver BC .

There is little doubt that Russell plagiarized some symbols from his association with the Freemasons.

Here are two pictures, see if you can spot the similarities.

• sparky1
    sparky1

I enjoy many of your comments, Finkelstein and respect much of what you have to say in regard to the Watchtower Society. However, I think that you are grasping at straws by using the cross and crown logo to connect Russell to Masonry. Many 'Christian' churches have used this logo in their history and have no connection with the Masons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit