Finally time to move on

by Bungi Bill 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

I have finally reached the point where I can forget that I was ever involved with such a $!%* cult as Jehovahs Witnesses. (A situation that has taken over 20 years to achieve).

This discussion board certainly helped in this process, and I want to thank everybody for their support over the time that I have been a member both of this site and the old www.jehovahs-witness.com website (where I used the acronym Reefton Jack).

It is now, though, time to move on with my life, so I will say my farewells to everybody.

Bill

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Oh, Bungi Bill! I will miss you! Please feel free to stop and say hi and let us know how you are when you are passing through the JWN neighbourhood again.

If this is really good bye my friend, may each day be a day of joy and happiness for you and yours.

All the best!

LoisLane

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock
    Sounds like you are in a good place. Wish it didn't take so damn long, but I too am living it. Good luck to you.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Thank you Bungi Bill , you never know how your comments / input to this board may have helped someone .

Best of luck to you , now , and in the future.

Take care,

Don`t forget to drop by now and again to let us know how your doing.

smiddy

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Bill, good luck. Have a great life πŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸ˜„
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thanks for letting us know, I often wonder about Posters who simply stop coming here. Good luck to them, I hope that like you they have moved on, and therefore right away from anything JW.

Thank you too for your contributions here, they are much appreciated.

Have a great life !

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Glad to hear that the people here and the support you received helped you.

Good luck and may your life be full of the happiness that you deserve!!

• Divergent
    Divergent

The Bungi Bill ship has been fixed up & is now ready to leave the harbour

All the best & happy sailing! =)

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Have a great life Bungi!

Looking forward to the time when we can do likewise.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Have a great life Bill! I know that many of us here can relate to your feeling of 'freedom' and moving on in life. It's like being released from a prison. Experiencing life on the 'outside' is exhilarating. Breathing the fresh air of new and different ideas is fantastic. Having time to explore life without the 'ball and chain' of the wtbts is liberating. None of the constant and regimented obligations, meetings, fs, study your wt, CA's, RC's, clean the kh every other Saturday, donate, donate, donate, study, study, meeting, meeting. Being able to now view people, as 'worthy' and not 'worldly' is something that I really value. It's heart warming!

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit