Would you kill for the org?.......YES I WOULD!

by olongapo joe 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• olongapo joe
    olongapo joe
    So, a few years ago my JW parents, my non JW sister and her husband, and myself were discussing religion and JW beliefs. My parents of course defending the JW's, the rest of us, against JW's ( it may not have been specifically against JW's, maybe just religion in general) anyway, things are getting a little heated, and I finally ask my pops, if the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society told you to go out and start killing Muslims, would you do it? Yes I would, was his reply, to which I say, then your not any different than the radical Muslims killing in the name of religion. That ended the discussion, so when you were a hardcore JW would you have killed for them?
  • NVR2L8
    NVR2L8
    No, but I was OK with the idea that big J would destroy all unbelievers...then after I distanced myself from the cult I took time to think about how insane this was.
  • sir82
    sir82
    I would guess at least 50% of the JWs I know would. Most would be squeamish at first, but with enough "scriptural reasoning" they'd do it.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I'm totally out mentally. In because of my in wife only. But when I was in, I was in 100%. I was a true believer in everything. I didn't doubt anything. But if they were to ask me to kill that would be it for me, I would be out. And I think I can say that with confidence, because when I found out about the society's involvement with the UN for most of the 90's, that was it for me. I started researching all the apostate websites, because to me, "that was it". They couldn't be trusted anymore, and they no longer were the true religion anymore, period. And the rest was history.

So kill for them, hell no.

• Clambake
    Clambake

The other night I was watching this program with my wife called “the 90s “ the last great generation. They had a small piece on the cults and mass suicides of period. They went into some detail about the tempar knights cult and how they believed it was doomsday and it was best to not be alive during the great tribulation etc etc.

She asked me to turn the channel. I could see it upset her kind of.

It gave me just a glimmer of hope.

• LV101
    LV101
    NEVER!
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''We all must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive whether or not they seem strategic from a human standpoint or not''

With the above statement, I wouldn't put it passed any hardcore JW to kill, in behalf of religion.

It seems to me the above statement has been repeated during recent meetings.

• Sabin
    Sabin

No, I would not, It would be wrong. And when I was in I never believed Jehovah would kill every one not a JW just the sadistic assholes that loved to see suffering. It was quite upsetting when I finally realized that the borg fitted that description perfectly. Did you see how President Obama cried for the children who were gunned down, not even a flicker of emotion from Geff Jackson at the A.R.C. Besides JW's are killing 1'000 every year with their policies on blood & the psychological torture of shunning that causes god knows how many suicides & the psychological fire they put all those children through. I hate the fact I was in it now.

I agree with Beth.s

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I know some JW would be happy to go out and kill and sleep great at night.

Face it these people are living on the edge. If you can convince people to go against their

natural human emotions, hell yes. I hope if they do we are not on the hit list.

• atomant
    atomant
    Hang on didnt god command the israelites to kill.?So ofcourse they would go and kill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit