Watchtower properties for sale website

by NewYork44M 48 Replies latest jw friends

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer
    The girl used as a model is wearing denim!!! That is not up to the dress code!

The the guy with her are dangerously close to stereotypical Brooklyn hipster "tight pants" (as ToMoIII would refer to them as).

(I don't think it's an accident that their faces are obscured in both images.)

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Are those Spanx?

• Sledge Hammer
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    yes, those are spanx!!
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    @sledge Hammer - thanks for posting that. If the GB have 85 Jay St for sale and people are just begging to buy for $352 million and yet the GB say they are strapped for cash, what the hell is the problem?
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Probably have to pay for a massive lawsuit or something.

or

Perhaps they really did lose a pile of money on the Aug24,2015 stock market downturn. Maybe.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

About Us

The sales team at the Watchtower Brooklyn Real Estate office is located at the world headquarters of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Brooklyn, New York.

..........Jesus Visits Temple....................Jesus Visits WBT$/JW World Headquarters..

.Image result for jesus overturning the money changers table................Image result for jesus money changers businessmen

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8
    Outlaw...I was thinking exactly the same thing. The Watchtower in the real estate business and not even hiding it!
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw...I was thinking exactly the same thing.

The Watchtower in the real estate business and not even hiding it!....NVR2L8

True Enough..

I used to say the WBT$ is a Real Estate Business,Disguised as a Religion..

They don`t even bother to hide it anymore..

• JeffT
    JeffT

Confidentiality and non disclosure agreements are standard in large real estate deals. You don't want potential buyers slipping information to each other.

I thought this website looked very professional, whoever put it together knows what he's doing. Either they have more NYC properties to sell than what they're show casing right now, or maybe the plan to start selling Kingdom Halls through this group. The sure have enough property around the country.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit