Super JW Cart

by M*A*S*H 36 Replies latest social entertainment

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H
    Okay, now I am thinking about this. The object of the new sport 'Super JW Carting' (endorsed by stuckinarut2) would be to take a photograph of your newly acquired cart (with literature) in the most inappropriate location possible. It could be a bit like 'Extreme Ironing'. http://xtremeironing.com/
  • rebel8
    rebel8

I can think of totally legal hilarious things you could do all day long.

Introduce yourself to the cart folk and be sure to shake the hand of the sister.

Then say, "Oops! Oh no! You're not menstruating right now or having a discharge beyond your period, are you?" (wait for response)

"Because Leviticus 15:25-30 says when I touch women with discharges I will be unclean until evening. Do you have any hand sanitizer?"

• rebel8
    rebel8

Dress up like this guy and play made up songs while standing in front of the cart.

"Wrote a song 'bout it. Wanna hear it? Here it go.

"J-dubs sellin trash...uh huhhh"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfzDUpB88x4

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Bring some bottlecaps, clear off a corner of the top of the cart and start playing the shell game.
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

A little extreme, would feed their persecution complex.

How about standing five feet in front of them with a JWfacts.com sign? Would love to see them pack up and leave, especially the ones that pitch an awning there with fold up chairs.

• committeechairman
    committeechairman

Is this anything like Super Mario Cart? I'll just drop that here...

CC

• startingover
    startingover

Lots of great ideas here.

Next time I am asked by a tourist to take their picture and they hand me their camera, I am going to take off running with it. Not far, but just a few steps see their reaction and get a laugh out of it. I think this would be a good thing to do with the cart, just to see how they react. Of course have a friend capture it all on video and then make a compilation for Youtube.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

1] Abscond with a cart. Make a phony cardboard hitchhiking thumb and plant it beside a main highway. A note attached will say, help me hitch a ride across the country. Voila, 'Hitch Cart'.

2] Take your newly acquired cart on a trip around the world. Take pictures of it in front of the 'leaning tower of Pisa', on the London Bridge, in front of Buckingham Palace. Maybe in front of the St. Peter's in the Vatican, or even a few Kingdom Halls. Weeks later, one night, quietly place it back where you got it, along with pictures of it's 'great adventure'.

• jws
    jws

I'm with rebel8. There's got to be a lot funnier things to do. Grabbing their cart and running off with it sounds like a lack of creativity. Something a grade-schooler would do.

I haven't seen one of these. Can you add literature that they may not notice? Mormon tracts? Playboys? Fake Watchtowers? Spill a coffee on their magazines?

• Simon
    Simon

There's nothing wrong with accepting free literature and then dumping it in the nearest waste bin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit