Super JW Cart

by M*A*S*H 36 Replies latest social entertainment

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

I have a confession to make. A strange urge is building in my brain... each time I see a JW literature cart on the street it builds. It is becoming a stronger and stronger thought in my mind. I feel I may give in to my urges soon, potentially landing up in a police cell.

To put it simply, each time I see a cart I want to grab it and run off with it; shouting "Chase me, chase me, chase me". Basically I love the idea of running down the street with a cart bouncing around behind me with two suited JW's running after trying to retrieve their stuff!

Has anyone ever run off with a cart? It could become a new sport.

I think I need help.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone
    Hmmm. I think it's quite sporting, actually. Would probably be the most action those cart attendants ever get!
  • Simon
    Simon
    I want to grab it and run off with it; shouting "Chase me, chase me, chase me"

Vague visions of Dick Emery ...

• brandnew
    brandnew
    How can you go to jail , for stealing free stuff ?
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Fun maybe...but it will play into the "persecution complex" of witnesses.

Also, it might be construed as "illegal or harassment" by the authorities...?

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    a better game is to see how many teaching books you can get from the trolley in a week, the most i got was 101
  • brandnew
    brandnew

And......i doubt they would bitch about it...........thats a bunch o placements.....!!!!!!! They would be the talk of the kingdumb hell,...

Placed 50 books , without sayin a word.......wooooo hoooooo

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H
    I wonder how many carts I would need to run off with before it constitutes "harassment". Now that sounds like a challenge, thanks StuckInARut2 I will take that as your tacit approval for the... "project". [Wink wink, nod nod].
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey M*A*S*H , As Barney said in "how I met your mother" : "Challenge Accepted!"

• rebel8
    rebel8

If you see the carts that often, you could come up with a different (legal) funny thing to do each time.

"I'll have a footlong with relish and hot mustard, please." Continue pretending they are selling hotdogs no matter what they say. Put a tip on the table as you leave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit