by Sea Breeze 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

A murdered person has it made. Resurrection

A pot smoker will die at armageddon

See how loving a provision it is?

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Thanks for the corroboration ST-ADD. I do not know which congregation it was directed to.

But just think about this for a minute. While the police are racking their brains and spending our tax dollars trying their best to solve these murder cases to keep citizens safe..... all the time the murderer is sitting there all cozy right at the Kingdom Hall with the full blessing and knowledge of Watchtower!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I just think of a heart broken mother sitting grieving somewhere. Not knowing who murdered her child or doubtless where the body of her child lay (since I'll wager these were gang related murders).

All the time culprit is knocking on doors telling people they are evil sinners who will die soon if they don't become like him and his Watchtower buddies😳

I believe Ray Franz drew attention to this letter?

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

In my final years as a JW I was overcome with severe anxiety because I didn't listen to the inner voice telling me to get out of a religion that I knew to be wrong.

I went to see a local Counselor who was a well known JW who had a booming practice treating JW's with anxiety and depression. She made her JW patients sign a document that gave her permission to run to the elders if any information about "unscriptural" activity or actions, was revealed in the course of her counseling.

It's ironic to me, in view of this letter, that JW leaders don't feel a sense of moral or legal obligation to report murder(s) to the authorities yet they want a counselor to (illegally) reveal to the local elders, information that a JW patient divulges during a counseling session.

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

this cult is so sick. I hope people keep putting out the word

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

road to nowhere ,

Didn`t you mean to say a murderer gets a resurrection and a pot smoker gets Armageddon ?

Anyhow ,shouldn`t law enforcement agencies ,police etc. be made aware of this letter of the G.B. of J.W.`s to the elders ,as this obviously applies all around the world .?

Maybe even Current Affairs / Foreign Correspondent TV programs could make good use of a letter like this for one of there TV programs. ?

I wonder if Angus Stewart & Justice Mclellan of the Investigation into Institutionalised Child Sexual Abuse Enquirey in Australia were aware of this letter and whether it would have made a difference in their findings about the religion of Jehovah`s Witnesses.?

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Pete Zahut is this person based in the Tampa bay area? If so, I went to the same person and had to sign the same document. She did help me at the time but looking back I feel she is breaking the law by doing that. Take care. Still Totally ADD

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD
    Would not recommend her.
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I would like to thank Petra for posting up corroboration, under Atlants’ Name . Before then I was thinking, “ Hmm it looks genuine but I cannot believe it” Having it confirmed from two sources is convincing to me.

I am shocked. This was the nineties, not in the crazy past of JFR days. To think that this organisation ,that we viewed as a beacon of truth and honesty , would actually instruct a congregation to harbour a serial killer is appalling.!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

BluesBrother:

Atlantis has always said: (If you need a document verified, get in touch with "Blues" because he is an expert.)

Petra!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit