umbertoecho re the ARC

by umbertoecho 25 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

You umberto did not ask to have what happened happen. You have been brave and unselfish up to now. You have already spoken out and tried to speak the truth.

I love you for your honesty and courage and for doing what you are doing. Many of us are incensed by what has happened to others and would love all this to be brought into the full daylight. The hurt hasn't directly happened to us though so we can only imagine and empathise your pain and bewilderment. We do love you and support you. When you stand up and speak there will be an army holding it's breath behind you.

I want to misquote a bible text. He who is touching you is touching our eyeball. You have our full support which ever way you decide to go. SL

• zeb
    zeb

umbertoecho.

Perhaps what you don't realize is that everyone who answers a phone at the ARC is a qualified experienced counsellor. You don't even have to go through the 'reception' you get the real deal the minute they answer.

I too found them kind, patient, keen to listen and professional. I can not praise them enough. Once you speak to their counsellors you realize this and that Elders in their training (?) knowledge of procedure and humanity are an utter tragedy feeding a cancer.

You have done a very brave thing stepping out. Cant you hear the thunderous applause?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Umbertoecho,

You are awesome and brave. You are making a difference. You are doing more to help future children than all the so-called religious leaders of the world! Do you realize the gravity of the situation? Do you realize the ripple effect that you are creating? You and Candice, as well as all past victims are to be commended. There aren't words enough to describe your bravery. I know from personal experience how hard it is to come out and admit to being a victim. I thought it would destroy me, but I'm stronger than the abuser. So are you. You scare them. They wish you would give up. Don't give them what they want.

Just think about this, the WTBTS has been talking about the need to be in the "Ark" to survive for decades. How ironic that the ARC may not be what they thought! LOL!!

DD 😁

• brandnew
    brandnew
    All the best to you my friend.🌷
  • chicken little
    chicken little

Wishing you all the best, courage and clarity to cope with the taxing situation.

Hugs

Chicken little

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Oh wow Umberto, you really went through the mill girl - I don't know what to say except you are extremely brave and you don't need to qualify anything to anyone ( for instance explaining the court situation) I know that children back then even in normal society were rarely listened to let alone the witnesses where children are little more than an annoyance that needs to know their place.

Have you done your life story anywhere,Umberto ? I read Simons recently - it was really inspirational and l identified with a lot, makes you feel closer to them.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    DataDog Just think about this, the WTBTS has been talking about the need to be in the "Ark" to survive for decades. How ironic that the ARC may not be what they thought! LOL

DD - love it!!!

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

maintain a certain faith in the Australian system

I'm no aussie but you bet I will!

• mrmagic
    mrmagic
    Umbertoecho, on behalf of countless thousands or even millions of survivors, I thank you for doing this. You have my support. Things were so bad for me as a kid, that suicide was the most comforting thought I could think of before going to sleep at night for *years*. Elders knew everything and didn't do anything to help. I wouldn't want any other child to experience what I went through and through your courageous acts there is hope that things will change for the better. We're here for you.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Sincere love and support to you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit