I made a Website to examine the scriptures/words usage in every JW publication since 1950/1970

by ComingOutaMyCage 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Chezdale
    Chezdale

Brilliant. Speaks volumes. Thank you.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

John 1:1 has gotten exactly zero citations since 2018. Says a lot about the recent literature.

edited, I take that back. There was one reference in 2019.

• ComingOutaMyCage
    ComingOutaMyCage
    I'm sure with your background and experience you will be able to contribute to many of the issues dealt with on this forum.

@Vanderhoven7 Many of the issues? I’m interested to know more of how I could possibly help.

• ComingOutaMyCage
    ComingOutaMyCage

I also have all publications in a HTML and TXT format available on request. Perhaps they could be added to AvoidJW database of documents.

Also the whole website and it’s data is Open Source on GitHub.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm curious about your methodology.

Did you do this by hand, or did you use a script to scan the pubs?

A magnificent accomplishment! I hereby declare by the powers vested in me that YOU are a "Prominent Apostate"!

Go forth!

...or fifth, your choice.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Heat maps fascinate me. I have always believed that WTC regime changes were the biggest driver of "new light". Maybe your maps will confirm that.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I am in favor of all WT IT projects! Very good job. This is close to the ngram project I wanted to do.

Very nice, great success!

One thing that worries me is if you really have the full WT source material on the public repo, the WT may be able to take the entire thing down.

• was a new boy
  • was a new boy
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

wanb, good catch. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit