My mom

by vienne 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• vienne
    vienne

Hi,

I'm Annie, Rachael's daughter. Mom died yesterday. I can't find a way to delete her account here. Do I just leave it as it is?

I know mom liked 'talking' to people here. She was very ill for a long time. She wanted to live to see her next book, the one she was writing with Bruce, published. The book will be published without her.

We are all very sad.

Annie

• Moster
    Moster

Annie I am sorry but I cant tell you how to delete the account. Simon will advise you I am sure, but I do want to give you my sincerest condolences on the loss of your mother. I know all too well how profoundly sad it makes us to lose our mothers, and how much I am sure you will miss her.

• jaydee
    jaydee

condolences to you and yours ....

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Would it be too imposing to ask why you want to delete her account here ?

It seems a bit redundant

My condolences to you and your family otherwise.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Oh Annie, I'm so sorry to hear about your mum and sorry for your family's loss. She contributed to many discussions here and her regular input will be missed I'm sure.

I wish your family all the best during this difficult time.

• cofty
    cofty

I am very sorry to hear this. Your mom was a valuable contributor to the forum. Her knowledge of the history of the Watchtower was unmatched and she was generous in sharing her insights.

My condolences to you and your family.

Bill

• TD
    TD

So very sorry... Your mother was insanely intelligent and completely unforgettable

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

My deepest condolences. I haven't followed your mom. Could someone provide some info. on the 1st book so I could find it?

• vienne
  • arwen
    arwen

So very sorry for your loss

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit