The GB's modesty knows no bounds

by neat blue dog 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

In my nearly 6 decades of jw indoctrination, I realize that the wtbts does very thorough research-----until they find the information that supports their doctrines/teachings and then the research stops!

just saying!

• steve2
    steve2

The latest JW broadcasting featuring Geoffrey Jackson presenting on the revised NWT could be renamed "The Geoffrey Jackson Show": From start to finish, the man boastingly spares no detail in showcasing his role in the revision and even features video segments where he is "releasing" the NWT in various languages to a number of different JW groups around the world.

Sure, the man has less public speaking idiosyncracies than the others on the GB (if he were presenting on a non-controversial topic, he would be perfectly listenable), but the self-promotion is sickening in an organization that once prided itself on not drawing attention to its leaders.

Welcome to the new JW organization!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

On a side note Geoffrey Jackson is looking more and more like a Bond villain everyday.

• steve2
    steve2

In his tightly-rounded suit, Jackson looks more and more penquinesque. He even waddles when he moves stiffly round the studio.

Image result for penguin in a suit

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Lol, I think you're right steve, good call.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

eyeusetobeadub, you are so right. Their research always is in depth but it is looking for a foregone conclusion, meaning they will do research to support their view.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Geoffrey Jackson the Australian G.B.member who stated under oath at the A.R.C.

" that it would be presumptuous of him to say that Jehovah`s Witnesses were the only religion God was using."

or words to that effect , however meaning the same thing.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Re. "presumputuous"...

A refreshing (if unintentional) moment of honesty, IMO. :smirk:

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

I lost in touch with WT for almost 2 decades! Then I came across with John Cedars YouTube channel and I have seen the GB Members on their TV show! Man, I couldn't believe my eyes. Gold Rolex watches, a GB member that looks like a character of Jim Henson's Muppet Show, another guy from GB, throwing bread in the bin, smashing glasses on the floor. And one other GB, proclaiming war against tide pants!!!! While another lunatic claiming that Jehovah trusts the GB and so we should to the same!!!! I mean are they living in the real world these guys!!!!????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit