by saorean 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Theonlyoneleft
    Theonlyoneleft

Saorean

welcome to this site, as a almost newbie myself can be daunting talking to others and finding friendships of a similar age.

I was never baptised but I have family that are witnesses, hence my name... theonlyoneleft.

I came here to learn more, find explanations to my past while listening to others accounts... I’m sure that you will find soon some similarities here, so don’t give up, stick around.

There are so many experienced members here that I’m sure you won’t see an age difference.

(It’s just a number after all.)

You will end up having fantastic conversations of past days and present stories.

I’m not young but not old....but if you ask me... my heart feels like 25... and I’m sticking to that 🙂.

so welcome and enjoy the journey.

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Witnesses and a plethora of Christian sects will continue to grow in sub-saharan Africa. That's for a fact. Misery fosters belief in paradise - heaven or earth, and God knows there is great misery out there. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst, the witnesses would likely score far better than most in SS Africa.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit