• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Kim and Mikey rule!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

They do!!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I love a Mikey Rant....Washtowel Babble and Crap society!

Mikey Did you hear a US Navy veteran was taken ill on the way to the 80th D day commemoration's in France this year, he was 102. He was flown to a hospital in Germany and sadly died there. Imagine if someone had told him at the start of WW2 he would die in Germany....just in 80 years time!

• Gorb
    Gorb

Watchtower Beards and Trousers society.

Goŕby

• LV101
    LV101
    Thank you, Newly Enlightened. Great share/great rant!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Personally?

The over-the-top rant approach kinda turns me off (it’s why I stopped reading Alex Jones all those years ago).

While I don’t doubt for a second that their efforts make a difference, Kim and Mikey remind me a bit too much of the TV guy in Iron Man 2 who kept smacking coffee cups with a baseball bat to “make his point”.

I dunno, maybe it’s just the Canadian in me.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I went through it quickly, picking out the convention clips . No offence to Mike and Kim,, I respect the work they do, but I find their style just too much to take. I would rather see what they have from the convention and make up my own mind.

I found nothing remarkable in the programme. Why do they pick the most boring speakers for this stream? The only exception was the baptism talk .. that guy was animated and different to the rest .

• LV101
    LV101
    Appreciated Mikey/Kim's info -- interesting the numerous atheist boards online -- ex evangelicals, various ex-protestant ministers, Mormans/Catholics, etc. Obviously, atheism on the rise in US but I've not had time to check out/follow online boards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit