WoMD ... so where are they?

by Simon 865 Replies latest social current

• Jayson
    Jayson

Time lapse? No. I just happen to remember what people say. And I hold them accountable for it. What's wrong with pointing out what you have written in the past? Is it "old light?" Your "source" now is like your believing that "Bowling for Columbine" is the best "documentary" you have ever seen. You merit that as a worthy source so powerful that it should be shared while I ask people to take the time to watch a real documentary like "In Search of 9/11." (Which I doubt you have seen.) Granted I have not gone as far as to talk about that yet [on this thread] and the reason is I have noticed that everything I put up is dismissed but all of your type propaganda is accepted. Just pointing out the facts sir. I predict that the next carping thread will be the US "Occupation of Iraq." [any bets?]

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

So I said that Bowling for Columbine was a good documentary, which was agreed upon by all the awards that were given to it.

What a sin that was!

Grow up Jayson.

• Jayson
    Jayson

You still do not get it search. Read Reborns recommendations to me. That is why I talk to you now. You said that it was "the best documentary you have ever seen." And you base that on the awards it was given? For it's truth? Search your alias betrays you. Thanks again for proving my point to all of this.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    I predict that the next carping thread will be the US "Occupation of Iraq."

what a jolly good idea! maybe we could have one about 'saving' the 'heroine' private jessica lynch also.

• Jayson
    Jayson

Nay Pleasure l predict that one has to wait until the movie comes out.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Realist,

question to all native english speakers....what does [sic] stand for?

"Sic" doesn't actually "stand for" anything. It is used [usually in parenthesis] to acknowledge by the one quoting, that a particular word or phrase has been misspelt, or misused, but quotes regardless, sometimes, though not always, to point out the error. Some posters, such as Farkel and AlanF use [sic] quite a lot! And rightfully so! Spanner

• dubla
    dubla

simon-

im still waiting to hear what it is that ive misrepresented. i really dont appreciate you making false implications about me, and thats exactly what that accusation is unless you can back it up with a simple explanation. the fact that youve been unable to do so is very telling.

aa

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Realist:

Humor is where you find it. That was a funny bit, I thought I would pass it on....Good points made all around....

• Jayson
  • ThiChi
    ThiChi

Realist:

I am disappointed that you did not address the many points that give the Jews a historical claim to all of Samara.

The historical information I have seen does not agree with your very generous population figures. The fact is Isreal has much more history than you give them credit for.

Even the Palestinians themselves have acknowledged their association with the region came long after the Jews. In testimony before the Anglo-American Committee in 1946, for example, they claimed a connection to Palestine of more than 1,000 years, dating back no further than the conquest of Muhammad's followers in the 7th century. And that claim is also dubious. Over the last 2,000 years, there have been massive invasions that killed off most of the local people (e.g., the Crusades ), migrations, the plague, and other manmade or natural disasters. The entire local population was replaced many times over. During the British mandate alone, more than 100,000 Arabs emigrated from neighboring countries and are today considered Palestinians.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit