Any word on the annual meeting?

by careful 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Perhaps the GB will be "raptured" to the Cayman Islands, or "raptured" into the Las Vegas desert by their handlers? After all, some heads must roll for the Pedophile debacle. The owners of the WTBTS aren't in the biz to lose money.

Once the GB are "raptured", the GB Helpers can continue to run the show. They could receive an "adjusted" understanding the preaching work and switch to Cart Witnessing only, and go paperless. Anyone with a criminal record involving children could sit at a cart with two Eldubs.

That would certainly save them some headaches, and maybe some $$$.

DD

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/228628118559063699/

Much depends of the new YEARTEXT 2017

"Hope in Jehovah and follow his way"!

that will be pronounced at the annual meeting, if I guess right.

The GB already did much in following this way: Faithfully they built a new HQ in Warwick with The absolute GEM: a Bible exhibition in Warwick that puts Gods name Jehovah in the centerpoint, which will be visitable for tours already in the late spring of 2017.

Let us not listen and waste time with apostates news but follow his way! Cause we know the time is running out and preaching work is soon to be completed. Therefore the efforts and finances have to focused on the essentials. The turkish girl holds her turkish watchtower and will try to preach in Turkey to syrian refugees as we should do also "in the streets of philadelphia".

2017 will be the year of starting tours to Warwick.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Island Man - "In view of the increased negative publicity that they're receiving for poor handling of pedophilia, I wouldn't be surprised if this subject took center stage at the meeting.."

I don't know about "center stage", but I'd be very surprised if there wasn't at least some attempt at reinforcing the need for information control. :smirk:

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I am with Millie210 on this one. Now that I have one drawer full of only white socks, I need further instruction on what color is acceptable for my underwear drawer. I hope help is on the way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit