Any word on the annual meeting?

by careful 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• careful
    careful

Have all the leaks at NY Bethel been discovered, or are there still some who are revealing the inner secrets beforehand? I haven't seen anything here about the annual meeting just a month away now. Anyone have any real info on it?

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I heard a female Bethelite say 'it's gonna be intense'. Never mind what that means . . . or how she would even know that.

• Island Man
    Island Man

Maybe they'll release the new song book then.

Expect to hear Tony Tight-pants the turd railing against Pokemon Go, saying it's demonic, yada yada yada.

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

Last year was a little bit of a wetty wasn't it?

I suppose you can never discount what Bethel females [spouses] may know!

Qui Vivra Verra !

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Perhaps 2 or 3 new "slaves" will receive their calling to ascend upstairs - both at Brooklyn and to heaven!! :)

My favourite would be Mr. Malenfant. He seems to be prominently climbing the pyramid, and not hiding his light under a bushel!

• dozy
    dozy

Maybe a new GB member or 2 - some white smoke from NY? Who knows? There seems to be a few of the "Nephinim" ( GB helpers ) brown nosing & getting a higher profile on JW Broadcasting.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Has the Stanley Theater where the annual meating were hold not been already sold? Obviously not.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stanley-Theatre-Of-Jehovahs-Witnesses/198291060208646

The facebook page of the Theatre has some funny pictures.

https://www.jw.org/en/news/releases/by-region/united-states/jehovahs-witnesses-renovate-stanley-theater/

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

The date of the big A!

• millie210
    millie210

Well I personally cant wait....

we know about our spanx and our socks....

now what?

Help me governing body...dont leave me half dressed!

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Hello,

If headquarter is in warwick ... will they continue at stanley Theater ???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit