Any word on the annual meeting?

by careful 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

It will be the best AM ever.

It is not to be missed.

A new song will be released.

The program shall be transfered by live streaming.

Br. Splane will give some doctrine explenation again.

So, nothing new under the sun.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The GB will bid you all farewell, as they head for their bunker to escape the approaching Planet X!

Please make sure to have your "Go-Bags" ready. Unless you have no Go-Bag because you followed the advice of the GB and limited your employment, while sending all excess $$$ to the WTBTS Inc.

If you have no bomb shelter or Go-Bag, put your head between your legs, and kiss your ass goodbye.

DD

• blondie
    blondie

In case anyone is researching, I think the word is Nethinim not Nephinim. Hardly mentioned since it first appeared as a doctrine. The WTS tends to let some die by not mentioning them again.

Maybe they will float the tithing concept under a new convoluted term.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I bet they mention at least a word or two about not trusting the media and or apostates.

• Island Man
    Island Man
    "I bet they mention at least a word or two about not trusting the media and or apostates."

In view of the increased negative publicity that they're receiving for poor handling of pedophilia, I wouldn't be surprised if this subject took center stage at the meeting.

• Londo111
    Londo111

When is the meeting?

Anybody attending?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Any word on the annual meeting?

Image result for the show about nothing

• JHK
    JHK

I would like to know about the session and financial business meeting. The rest are distraction maneuvers.

• Listener
    Listener

I would think it was going to be a bragging session about Warwick. That should inspire all the Bethelites they just kicked out.

• Fencing
    Fencing
    In case anyone is researching, I think the word is Nethinim not Nephinim. Hardly mentioned since it first appeared as a doctrine. The WTS tends to let some die by not mentioning them again.

I remember that. Mid 90's. It was not too long after the "generation" change that made it completely open-ended and squashed any hope of the end coming before the end of the century. The Nethinim being "other sheep" helpers who would start taking over for the F&DS was mentioned in like one WT study article. Got a lot of tongues wagging about what it could mean. And then no one heard about it again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit