JW Soap Opera Update.....

by ApagaLaLuz 26 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    It's funny because my brothers and I were killing ourselves laughing about this story the other night after a couple of drinks. I mean before committing the act do these people stare at the dog and think 'yeah baby!' You can just imagine the song dreamweaver playing in this guys head as the dog jumps in slow motion to fetch the frisbee.......

hahahahahaha

• amac
    amac
    but I do judge the fact that JW's present themselves as "above everyone else on issues such as adultery, fornication, etc.".

I see this a lot on the board and feel the need to clarify this. I don't think JWs, as a whole, think they are more perfect than other people (at least I or the people I knew never did.) But they do feel differentiated for not tolerating this kind of stuff through DFing. And before the onslaught of replies about how they don't DF child molesters...we all know they DF people all the time (something I disagree with) and most JWs look at that as making them a cleaner organisation for not tolerating wickedness.

• unique1
    unique1

OMG, JT is that article for real? Have they changed their view? A year or so ago there was this talk at the assembly about what Sex really is. Is Oral or masterbation actually considered sex? (Cause so many were doing these substitutions before marriage, myself included ) Their answer there was it was all considered sex? How could they say that oral stimulation and manual stimulation are sex and not consider beastility or gay sex, not Sex?

• Swan
    Swan

Teenyuck,

Forgive my ignorance, but how would they be able to DF her for it? There were only three witnesses to it; her, her husband, and the dog. The dog certainly wasn't talking. So it comes down to his word against hers. If anyone should have been DFed it would be the husband for spreading malicious gossip about his wife and Rover.

Tammy

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

LOL @ Tammy!!!

I heard they got the dog in a JC and he barked when asked...they took that as confirmation.

• Swan
    Swan

Oh, great! They listen to a dog but won't listen to a child when he or she cries rape. My point is that they are never consistent in their laws. They justify covering up child molesters using the two witness rule, but DF a woman for bestiality just on her husband's say so. Its really just a matter of the JC doing whatever the hell they want. When are the reporters going to get wise to that and hound (no pun intended) them about it?

I bet if reporters dug into all of the stories on this thread they would have enough inconsistencies to hang JR Brown by his own petard on the child abuse/two witness rule he always uses as an excuse on these news programs. It hilarious (in a sick way) that they continue to get away with it.

Tammy

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Well now, wasnt that fun? Everyone needs a good ol beastiality thread once in a while.

But what's this? I dont have scriptural bases to divorce my husband if he 'pokes our pooch?' Well out of all the arguments I've used against the JWs they are all in vain compare to this one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit