JW Soap Opera Update.....

by ApagaLaLuz 26 Replies latest jw friends

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

My mother informed me today that they disfellowshiped the PO of my old hall, as well as the wife of one of the Ministerial Servants. You guessed it, they were having an affair. This came as no surprise to me because I always knew he was shady. In fact he even hit on me in my judicial meeting. Every issue I brought up in my meeting he had no answer for and I would frustrate him. He would read me Watchtower articles that had no signifigance, and when I would ask him o explain it to me in his own words, he's get angry. His wife, a wonderful lady, divorced him. The funny thing about the 'sister' was that she had recently had a liposuction and facelift that her husband paid for. Apparently, they are now getting married. Both were married for over 20 years. A few years back, our old PO was disfellowshipped for an affair with a pioneer sister. This was a great thing to add to my argument with my mom. Just felt like sharing.

Anyone else have some juicy scandals to share?

• Simon
    Simon

We had an elder who was hopping into bed with some married sister in the KH.

Clean organisation ... blurgh !!!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

One of my mom's dub friends, a few years ago, was caught with her Great Dane. And I don't mean Jean Claude.

He was a champion dog in shows around Chicago and she raised them. Her JW husband was a fire fighter in a suburb. They seemed nice. She seemed normal.

The husband, knowing my mother well, since she and the wife were pretty tight, told her (my mother; he was in tears wondering if my mother knew about this). My mom freaked and asked the hubby where the wife was and got her new #....he threw her and the dog out of the house.

Mom called and C_____ said yes it was true. She was DFd for beastiality. The hubby remarried about 1 year ago. I freaked at that. I wonder if the new wife knew he had been sleeping with a woman who made it with a dog?

Overall, this is the sickest thing (other than child molestation) I know happened.

The husband said the wife was bored because he was gone 3-4 nights a week and between grooming and treating the dog like a child, somehow they *shagged*.

I swear this is true....

edited to clarify

• kls
    kls

Has the dog been tested for STD? Never know what you can get. SICK GROSS

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

wow! Teenyuck

YOU WIN

YOU WIN

Gross

• wednesday
    wednesday

Having be in the "truth" all my life, i have seen everything. the adultry thing is so common. happens all the time. years ago, they automaticaly DF for it, now they give u more chances. I have heard of the beastility thing too-a friend of my hubby knew of it.What is so surprising, the animals has more rights than a child. pedos, get by with it- yet they will throw out people who do more or less average sexual sins.i really think the WTS obession with sex is what causes people to do some of this stuff. Truly, if it were not for the bible, some people would not even know about some sexual sins. the bible really lays it out.Maybe people get turned on reading the bible. weds

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

The weirdest part is that out of all the dubs I remember well, these two stand out.

She was "intense"....always uptight and one of those types who squealed when she spoke...he seemed very laid back and relaxed and seemed nice.

He did ask my mom out about 1 year after the divorce (he was scripturally free) and at least she did the right thing and said *No*, however only because he was like a brother to her.....(yeah right)..

And, Honest To God, the dog was on top.

• wednesday
    wednesday
    She was "intense"....always uptight and one of those types who squealed when she spoke...he seemed very laid back and relaxed and seemed nice.

sounds like she was not getting any from him. he could have been very bored with her and just not sleeping with her. he on the other hand was probably jacking off. now if she had been normal. she's dumped his sorry ass and found a real man. but probably being a nice jw wife, she could not bring herself to do that. I equate this to catholic preists not being allowed normal outlest for sex-so they turn to childern. I know it makes no sense to a normal mind, but people who would deprive themselfs of sex for years b/c of a religion -are not normal.

this does not excuse doing it with the dog-God that is awful-but people can and do EVERYTHING..

• Xena
    Xena

lol well this thread took quite the turn now didn't it?

*sigh* I never heard any of the juicy stuff first hand

• Francois
    Francois

Back in my younger days, I worked for Great Dane Trailer, Inc., you know, the 18-wheeler kind. And one of the executives had an 8 mm movie of some woman getting it on with a Great Dane dog. It was the damnest thing you ever saw. I was amused by the continuity of the company name and the type of dog in the movie.

francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit