JW Soap Opera Update.....

by ApagaLaLuz 26 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    executives had an 8 mm movie of some woman getting it on with a Great Dane dog

Honestly, I always thought this was a guy with sheep kind of thing. I really did not think women could/would do this.

Then I went to college....

UGH!

• rocketman
    rocketman

Well, teeny's story obviously cannot be topped.

All I've got is an elder who was very tough on people who was cheating on his wife by shagging a pioneer. In a way, it was nice seeing this guy get what was coming to him. He was one of the most tactless elders I have known.

• Beanie
    Beanie

I also have a story involving the family pet and an elder's son in our congregation. He was 28 years old and had never dated anyone. He finally got engaged a year later; his fiancee was walking around the hall proudly flashing her new ring to all of us. A month later things turned sour when he was reproved for having intercourse with the dog. (It was a cattle dog too! Yuk No class, I mean a poodle or a labrador but a cattle dog?) LMAO................. His fiancee gave the ring back and called off the wedding. She moved to the other side of the country for around 3 months out of sheer embarressment. I hear he is now married and has a child. (Not to the original fiancee)

It's funny because my brothers and I were killing ourselves laughing about this story the other night after a couple of drinks. I mean before committing the act do these people stare at the dog and think 'yeah baby!' You can just imagine the song dreamweaver playing in this guys head as the dog jumps in slow motion to fetch the frisbee.......

Do you think that some witnesses like this guy get desperate and think that they are not really committing adultery/fornication because they are doing it with an animal? Maybe after a few intimate moments with his wife to be he couldn't hold out any longer and took his frustrations out on the dog; in his mind this wasn't having sex before marriage?

YUK

Beanie

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

There is nothing new under the sun. Human beings will do human things. I don't judge the people in this circumstance; but I do judge the fact that JW's present themselves as "above everyone else on issues such as adultery, fornication, etc.".

Good people are injured emotionally every day by their lack of love and their power of discipline. I do feel pity for the innocent parties, who trusted their mates, and in the "example" they were supposed to set for their followers. Bad things happen to good people all the time, everywhere, in every religion. The thing that JW's don't understand, is that they are really no different from all the rest of us. Perfection is beyond our reach or our comprehension.

I keep thinking of the two couples that were married for some twenty years each. I bet it was the judgmental philosophy of the borg that kept them each in unhappy marriages, seeing no viable way out. How frustrating not to be free to make such decisions. If divorce is the healthy answer to unresolvable marital problems, then so be it. Certainly it would have been better if each of them had divorced their mates first, and then got together. JW's just make everything so damn difficult!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    I mean before committing the act do these people stare at the dog and think 'yeah baby!' You can just imagine the song dreamweaver playing in this guys head as the dog jumps in slow motion to fetch the frisbee.......

LOL!!!!

• gumby
    gumby

All of you are unforgiving, judgemental, backbiting, insensative bastards!

Don't you realize even Jehovah's people make mistakes? They are not perfect.

What you fail to realise is the witnesses are the only ones on the planet who can be forgiven for being human.

Worldly people do all these things because they are "in the world" and controlled by Satan. Jehovahs people do these things because they are "no part of this world" and are controlled by god's spirit........their just imperfect.

Can't you folks see how unreasonable you are being?

Gumby

• JT
    JT

She was DFd for beastiality. The hubby remarried about 1 year ago. I freaked at that. I wonder if the new wife knew he had been sleeping with a woman who made it with a dog?

Overall, this is the sickest thing (other than child molestation) I know happened-

###############

\

no the above is not the sickest thing in the world , the sickest thing in the world is when God Mouth PC on earth informs you that after you catch your husband BANGING the dog, "GOD" does not allow you to divorce your husband-

i showed this to some NONJW last year and they almost flipped out TO THINK A RELIGION would banish you to HELL AS IT WERE for divorcing such a man

only in wt does goes give out the "dumb A$$" instructions and rules

• JT
    JT

Questions from Readers of w72 1/1 p 31:

*** Watchtower 1972 January 1 pp.31-2 Questions from Readers ***

OLD LIGHT AT IT'S BEST

Questions from Readers

Do homosexual acts on the part of a married person constitute a Scriptural ground for divorce, freeing the innocent mate to remarry?-U.S.A.

Homosexuality is definitely condemned in the Bible as something that will prevent individuals from gaining God's approval. (1 Cor. 6:9, 10) However, whether an innocent mate would Scripturally be able to remarry after procuring a legal divorce from a mate guilty of homosexual acts must be determined on the basis of what the Bible says respecting divorce and remarriage...

...While both homosexuality and bestiality are disgusting perversions, in the case of neither one is the marriage tie broken. It is broken only by acts that make an individual "one flesh" with a person of the opposite sex other than his or her legal marriage mate.

http://quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com/homo.htm

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Was there not a time when beastiality was not an official reason for divorce?

• teenyuck
    teenyuck
    While both homosexuality and bestiality are disgusting perversions, in the case of neither one is the marriage tie broken. It is broken only by acts that make an individual "one flesh" with a person of the opposite sex other than his or her legal marriage mate.

This is one of the stupidest things they push. *Scriptrually* free. Isn't that the term? Somehow a dog does not count?! I would rather my husband commit adultury with a human.....

I know my mom waited until my father *admitted* he had sex with someone else to be scriptrually free. (He was remarried and the new wife was pregnant. Mom put two and two together yet insisted on asking him if they had sex!!!)

I cannot recall if mom said the wife went out with men and that gave the hubby *scriptrual* freedom.

What messed up people!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit