I had a crappy day today- this helped...

by termite 35 17 Replies latest social humour

• termite 35
    termite 35

A friend texted this to me today...

A man took his wife to the Doctor to be checked out as she was feeling unwell.

After examining her he took the husband to one side and sighed, ' I'm afraid it's very serious; your wife has either Aids or Alzheimers .

' That's terrible ' exclaimed the man, 'but how will I know which one she's got?'

' Oh, that's easy enough Sir, just put her on a bus and if she comes home, don't shag her'

• ballistic
    ballistic

LOL. What happened today then?

• termite 35
    termite 35

Hi there stranger ( that one would have to be an email Ballistic )

How are things with you?

Got your house yet? ( I need that party )

• onacruse
    onacruse

English humour...dessicates the driest desert bones.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm gunna stay in this flat until it's paid for - nearly another year - before I take on another 70 - 80 K borrowing. Don't know if this is a good idea. I'm wondering what the next 12 months will do with the UK property market, as everybody is. I definately want to move up though, and I'm glad you remembered. My job moved to IBM and everythings up in the air as to where I will be working soon. Anyway, can't be as bad as your day by the sound of it.

p.s. If you make E-mans BBQ this years - you wont recognise me - I lost 4 and a half stone!!!

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Take care,

Rich.

• Englishman
    Englishman

LOL!

Will we see you this year, Termite?

You'd better say yes BTW!

Mike.

• Matty
    Matty

LOL termie!! That was an absolute disgrace but very funny nonetheless!!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

This thread is turning into a bit of a reunion isn't it?

• termite 35
    termite 35

Hi Eman, Thankyou I was just in the process of 'requesting permission to stay out all night, Sir' so I can show you all what i'm made of...

Hi too to Onacruse ( still?!) Rich and Matty- disgraceful ones are always the best

Ballistic..

41/2 stones !!!!!!!! i'm on my way That's amazing- how did you do that? I'm impressed- Good luck with the house etc- could you borrow less and move inland a bit? We're still buying to sell on after doing up- it's pretty good out there still - if you can find them- we go to auctions- there's a good one coming up if you're interested, mail me.

Hopefully see you in July (don't stand sideways!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit