THIS IS FOR ALL,,,,,,,

by kls 14 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

I just wanted to say thanks to all on this board,if i have a bad day i come and read some threads and just sit and laugh,some of you are so funny,if i need answers to any questions, you answer,if there is a debate going on i can't wait to read the next thread to see how it ends.You give me a reason to keep going everyday.Simon ,i would also like to thank you ,if not for you this life saving sight and letting these people be themselves ,many of us would not be here to help others or ourselves.I hope all of you really realise how important you are and the help you have brought to so many. THANKYOU ALL kathy

• Dansk
    Dansk

Yes, Kathy, it's a great place to hang out. The real beauty of it is that people can really appreciate what one has been or is going through. Coming here has been a real tonic since leaving the Borg. Your message will be endorsed by all.

Dansk

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Simon ,i would also like to thank you ,if not for you this life saving sight and letting these people be themselves ,many of us would not be here to help others or ourselves.

So true. Of course this site was a topic of conversation at the Florida Freedom Fest, and I remember Joy2bfree commenting that Simon and Ang must be getting pretty burnt out keeping up this place.

Simon and Ang - thank you so much for your time and efforts, even though I imagine there are days where you'd like to post a "We're totally burnt out - please find another forum, we will be shutting down 1 week from today" thread.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

I feel the same. Its funny but I always come upstairs to check my mail when I come home and now checking the forum is just par of checking my mail.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

I had been away from the Borg for over 20 years when I stumbled into this forum. I thought I was 10 feet tall and bullet proof, religiously speaking, but soon learned I had many left over problems which weren't being addressed. Thanks to the posters here, Valis, Cruzenheart, Big Tex, Skully, just to name a few, I feel I am less messed up than I was before signing on here. Also, my knowledge of this cult has grown by leaps and bounds. Bug

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon and Ang - thank you so much for your time and efforts, even though I imagine there are days where you'd like to post a "We're totally burnt out - please find another forum, we will be shutting down 1 week from today" thread.

You have no idea how many times I've thought of doing that !

Thanks for the thoughts KLS and all ... a bit of encouragement now and then does help us to keep going.

We enjoy reading everyone's comments too.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

kls, thanks all we need that reminder. We all need a pat on the back instead of a slap in the face. People don't realize what it takes to take care of a forum of this nature. Simon doesn't get enough thank you's.

Guest 77

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

Add me to the list of those who say a big THANK YOU! to Simon. I don't post here often but I lurk here a lot and this site always makes my day!

THANKS!!!

CyrusThePersian

• zanex
    zanex

yes, I think that I can also only echo what has already been said here..Simon, this board has been a place for me to come to when I need either a hard shot of reality or an encouraging word of support..either way it has been a help to me in ways that I am sure that I will never even know. Poetry that I would have never had written has come out since I have had this palce to bring it out on...a living breathing place to enjoy a type of catharsis. My hats off to ya...my prescription bottle also is open to ya It's gotta be a maddening task to deal with all of us eccentric personalities here..

• dottie
    dottie

((((((((((kathy)))))))))))

Many Hugs to You as well Girl You always make me laugh with your funny sense of humour and witty comments in chat...even tho you are always trying to pimp me out !

Many Hugs and Much Love to You hun!!!!

Dottie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit