Most Widely Circulated Magazine In The World

by Calebs Airplane 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Most Widely Circulated Magazine In The World..

Nobody wants WBT$ Crap Literature..

95% of WatchTower Literature is "stored" in JW homes around the world..

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

The common cold is also widely circulated...but that doesn't mean it is welcome, beneficial or wanted!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I'd say the Watchtower magazine. It's the only one that gets written, edited, translated, printed and distributed with absolutely free labor.

If the WT had to pay for all of that, I'm quite sure that they would be in the completely opposite position.

I share stuckinarut2's sentiment too. Just because that magazine is on your face all the time doesn't mean that it's good for you, or for anything for that matter.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

The point i was making is that WT rag is actually a pamphlet (NOT A MAGAZINE).... geez

• steve2
    steve2

The point i was making is that WT rag is actually a pamphlet (NOT A MAGAZINE).... geez

Looks like - shock, amazement!! - you actually have to state your point in writing.

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

Oh, I don't think any of us here would argue with that, especially now that it is down to 16 pages a month in two different publications. We were (or I was anyway) just reinforcing your point and highlighting the fact that it doesn't deserve the title "most widely distributed" either.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Why did all those Posters who replied not read Caleb's Opening Post ?

The paragraph starting " Before responding, keep in mind " seems to have been ignored, too long for you guys to read ?

He plainly made his point. Pamphlets are not magazines, so another smug claim by the JW Org bites the dust.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Phizzy: He plainly made his point. Pamphlets are not magazines, so another smug claim by the JW Org bites the dust.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Most widely distributed does not mean the most read.

I think 90% of WT and Awakes end up in the Trash 5 min after placed.

When I was in and even pioneering - I really had no reason to think anyone (even my RVs) had read a word of any I left them.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Most widely circulated magazine in the world..."

Archie Comics Digest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit